Not your everyday conversion...

en89vo

Established Member
Personally, I vote for going completely badge less, anyone already knows it's an F150, and I think adding supercharger emblems is just cheesy. Let the charger speak for itself and kind of go sleeperish as far as the emblems are concerned...maybe do custom black oval for emblems and leave it at that...

EDIT: Whatever you choose, the truck is gonna look sick and I love the set up/colors. I love it when people go out there just to make it different and stand out, great looking truck!

Last edited:

grandote

Established Member
Sorry guys for having you wait so long, I ended up getting caught up with a lot of backed up work I had, but none the less I have some shots to offer you guys. They are really sucky quick pics I took of it as soon as I brought it home. I still had to put on the passenger side seat, the True Forged caps were not done yet so the wheels looked bad, had some tape on it waiting for the glue to dry on the glass, and most notably, the front plate is all out of whack haha.

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

You are all going to probably hate me for it, but I went ahead and stuck to Lightning badges. Call me a fake or what not, to me it was pretty much a tribute to the bad ass truck Ford made and all you are lucky to own :beer: and like I stated before, when asked about the truck be 100% certain I'm going to emphasize it was a conversion and all the hassle I went through to get it done. Paying attention to the pictures you can tell it was obviously not 100% done yet, but its raining like a bitch right now out here and I cant go out outside and take final pictures at the time.

On another note, I LOVE how it came out. It came out looking exactly as I had planned and pictured. Everything flows really good together, from the black emblems, to the black headlights. The only things that ended up bothering me was the engine compartment. Since the mechanic that put the engine and the wiring in the new truck had to run a shit load of new wires, the engine compartment looks like a complete mess. I added what I could to make it look better, and even though it looks OK, Its still a big mess in there. I'm in a small rush right now though so expect a couple more posts about my favorite mods, how it did in performance and additional details I want to add about the whole build.

Big thanks to GTR who helped me through every little detail of the truck, Steve at True Forged who was also a big help with the wheels, Adam at STmotorsports, Dreamworks Collision who did the ultimate paint job on it and the ULTIMATE bodywork to get everything right on the truck. I'd recommend any of these people or shops to you guys, they are all cool people and go a step further to make sure your happy with what your getting. Also I can't forget all you guys for giving me ideas and helping out with what products to use for the truck, without this forum I probably wouldn't have done over half the mods I ended up doing on the truck!!!!

flashlight

Established Member
Truck turn out great! Mutch better than what I would have thought. The only thing that I dont really like is the color of the calipers, but hey its your truck and what ever makes YOU happy. Congrats bro!:rockon:

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Kickass, man...looks great. Gotta change that caliper color, though!

Last edited:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
congrats. that was alot of work, time and energy. i'll probably get flamed, but i think 20 inch chrome OE 00 or 01 wheels would look better imo. overall, great job.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Wow, man, I dont know where I've been while this thread was goin on.... that looks really really awesome man, great job! I really like the wheels, but slam that bad boy! Overall very nicely done, enjoy it! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread