grandote

Established Member
nice man!

and i love the lightning badges that truck deserves them :beer:

:beer:

Wow...that came out fantastic....congrats

Came out looking great!

looks good

Wow that truck came out awesome! I think the black wheels and paint combo look good.

:rockon:holy f'n shit it came out awesome!!!!:beer:

Looks great

Looks Bad Ass!!! :rockon::rockon::beer:

THANKS EVERYONE! :rockon: :thumbsup:

grandote

Established Member
holy ***ing shit......just do this for me.....armour the tires pleazz.....and you'll be straight...

lol it was as soon as I took her home, expect better pics of her all detailed up in the coming days!

Truck turn out great! Mutch better than what I would have thought. The only thing that I dont really like is the color of the calipers, but hey its your truck and what ever makes YOU happy. Congrats bro!:rockon:

Kickass, man...looks great. Gotta change that caliper color, though!

The caliper is one of those things you have to see in person, it doesn't look bad at all! It offsets the black wheels, it makes you have to look at it lol. Just one of those things you can only appreciate in person. What do you guys think if I would have gone with yellow calipers? My bro was trying to convince me so bad to do them yellow. His theory was since the truck is a "Euro" color, why shouldn't the brakes go with the "Euro" trend right now lol.

wow i love it! what tail lights are those? also the 3rd brake light?

The taillights were off ebay, they are LED smoked. I got the 3rd brake light from Sports truck direct. It's also LED and blacked out when its not in reverse or braking

congrats. that was alot of work, time and energy. i'll probably get flamed, but i think 20 inch chrome OE 00 or 01 wheels would look better imo. overall, great job.

I actually wanted to go with something like that originally. Only reason I decided against it was because of performance aspect of it. These wheels are so light, UNBELIAVABLY LIGHT. Shouts out to Steve@True Forged for the perfect wheel set up!

Wow, man, I dont know where I've been while this thread was goin on.... that looks really really awesome man, great job! I really like the wheels, but slam that bad boy! Overall very nicely done, enjoy it! :rockon:

Lol I kinda do want to see it lower then it already is, problem is with all the horrible roads in Mexico :nonono:, it has to be this height.

Badass build grandote! What kind of power did it make?

Well not as much as I really hoped for.... it did 430 with Mexican fuel (which they claim is 94 octane when it really isn't :dw:) on a hot run, so according to the tuner and GTR it should be doing around 450. On the race tune with 100 octane VP, it did 440 on an even hotter run. I was really hoping to get around 470-500 range, but its not really a good idea since it was a motor swap you know..., overall though im happy with how it feels on the road, still gotta take it to track to REALLY see whats up though :thumbsup:

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
I think Yellow brake calipers would fit into the project... thats something that can always be "easily" changed

Looks great!

Spunkie202

Established Member
beautiful truck....if you dont mind me asking...how much do you have into it to get it to this point...PSLove the Color w/black rims

dizzygoat

Established Member
woooooow. no offense to anyone on the boards but that is the BEST looking L/F150 ive seen yet. Partially cause im a die hard Sacramento Kings fan, and lavendar/purple is one of my favorite colors. IF i hadnt spent more than some do on their houses on my gto, id consider doing something like that. Dont let anyone get you down about that truck man, that is artistic and creative at its best!!! Good luck in the future, and PLEASE take care of that sucker.
Rock on brotha hammmm!

dizzygoat

Established Member
i just noticed, it looks like you are using a narrowband air/fuel gauge, have you thought about getting a wideband? The AEM unit would compliment your colors well, and it works great...just a thought

lets see some track times mang!

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
WOw......

Looking at your truck inthe first page I honestly thought this was going to be one of those weird setups where people don't really realize what they got.

Now you're end truck looks amazing..

You really got you're stuff together man.. congrats on the sweet conversion and truck. Good job on the research to find the "right" parts /wheels etc.

Looks great

ViciousJay

Established Member
very nice, at first i wasnt too sure about the color.. but i really like it done esp. with the black wheels, looks great bud!!

me too and im still not sold on it or the wheels... but it must feel great that they completed the project... congrats guys

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
2 cheap lightnings wouldn't be worth a quarter of what this truck is probably worth to the OP now though. He built that shit from the ground up, from rubble.

And I agree, those L badges are well earned. This truck looks a hell of a lot nicer than a lot of L's I've seen by comparison. (Like the ones with camper shells? Or mud grips? Take those badges away!)

Users who are viewing this thread