"NOT your fathers Chevrolet"

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I still don't get that thinking. Just because homosexuality is "incorrect" in terms of reproducing, that doesn't make it "incorrect" as a whole. Yeah, if your goal is to pass on your genetics along with the genetics of another partner, homosexuality is a stupid choice obviously. However, with adoption and other methods of obtaining a child, I don't see how it can still be viewed as "incorrect". If the goal is to raise a happy healthy child in a good home, then homosexuals are capable of doing so just as well as heterosexuals, and are actually better in doing so in many situations.

Read carefully so that you will understand nature better:

Naturally for living organisms the goal of the alpha male is to pass his own genes into the next generation. That is goal numero uno.

Naturally the alpha male will impregnate many females. Afterwards the female will seek beta males to take care of the offspring.

Gays with adopted children are only playing the part of being the cuckold for the alpha male that passed on his genes. They have been intercepted by the alpha cuckoo bird while betashly thinking otherwise.

They blissfully go through life without realizing their mistake, and their bloodline ceases to exist. Their family goes extinct.

KurtDog

Established Member
Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows what parts go together. A penis and a hand, right? Or sometimes a burrito.

American_Pie_212905m.jpg

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Read carefully so that you will understand nature better:

Naturally for living organisms the goal of the alpha male is to pass his own genes into the next generation. That is goal numero uno.

Naturally the alpha male will impregnate many females. Afterwards the female will seek beta males to take care of the offspring.

Gays with adopted children are only playing the part of being the cuckold for the alpha male that passed on his genes. They have been intercepted by the alpha cuckoo bird while betashly thinking otherwise.

They blissfully go through life without realizing their mistake, and their bloodline ceases to exist. Their family goes extinct.

...and I would completely agree with that if we were talking about animals who more or less live by the law of survival of the fittest. However we are talking about humans here. We have technology and the means to keep the weak and mentally challenged alive and safe, when in a natural environment left to fend for themselves they would die. Could you imagine how much better our world would be if only the strongest, healthiest, and smartest people were successful in reproducing? The fact is that our intelligence and the emergence of technology has made it possible for humans to create a society where anybody can raise a child, whether their own blood or not. Passing down your own genetics in the wild is a way to perpetuate the species and ensure a strong bloodline. In human society we have already guaranteed our perpetuation, and we are the only ones who can really end it through our own destruction. So, the goal isn't to necessarily pass down your bloodline in our society as much as it is to pass down your name and way of life and raising a child to your own liking.

So in that respect, I ask you, why does sexual preference matter in a world where anybody can successfully raise a child? Obviously your theory sounds great if you are talking about two male whales trying to do the dirty. Obviously that is wrong since they don't have the luxury of adoption or a way to raise another baby whale who may be left to die without parents. What's your opinion on hetero couples who adopt? Are they being a cuckold? What about hetero couples who have sex but don't want children? Are they wrong and bad people since the point of life in to pass down your own bloodline as you suggest?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
...and I would completely agree with that if we were talking about animals who more or less live by the law of survival of the fittest. However we are talking about humans here. We have technology and the means to keep the weak and mentally challenged alive and safe, when in a natural environment left to fend for themselves they would die. Could you imagine how much better our world would be if only the strongest, healthiest, and smartest people were successful in reproducing? The fact is that our intelligence and the emergence of technology has made it possible for humans to create a society where anybody can raise a child, whether their own blood or not. Passing down your own genetics in the wild is a way to perpetuate the species and ensure a strong bloodline. In human society we have already guaranteed our perpetuation, and we are the only ones who can really end it through our own destruction. So, the goal isn't to necessarily pass down your bloodline in our society as much as it is to pass down your name and way of life and raising a child to your own liking.

So in that respect, I ask you, why does sexual preference matter in a world where anybody can successfully raise a child? Obviously your theory sounds great if you are talking about two male whales trying to do the dirty. Obviously that is wrong since they don't have the luxury of adoption or a way to raise another baby whale who may be left to die without parents. What's your opinion on hetero couples who adopt? Are they being a cuckold? What about hetero couples who have sex but don't want children? Are they wrong and bad people since the point of life in to pass down your own bloodline as you suggest?

Yes indeed they are naturally wrong. We have only interceded with technology. We humans have in essence cheated the system.

But that is what separates us from all the other animals.

Last edited:

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
You condemn catering to social policies that might align with religious views, while condoning catering to the gay social agenda?

Its not about "Gay" or "Straight" agendas

This is HUMAN RIGHTS we are talking about here,

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that ALL men are created equal"

That means they should be allowed to be married and recieve all the same benifits as straight couples. IF we dont do that then arent we denying their eqaulity as a couple?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
x1000 - This is why I can't support either of our major political parties - they are both horribly wrong in their own way. The good news is that the Republican party 50yrs from now might actually be a great thing.

As for the commercial - you are all missing the boat, it wasn't meant to actually sell cars to gay couples, it was meant to generate social buzz exactly like this thread.

Yeah I hate how one party is full of morons and the other is full of idiots who believe in a fairy tale running their lives

drkmrkiv

Established Member
Can someone explain to me what a gay agenda is?

Fact: Homosexuals have been around since Humans first walked upright.

They are part of our species just as much as heterosexuals are.

And by gay agenda, you mean making someone NOT feel different. NOT feel alone. NOT feel afraid, scared, sad, depressed or hated. Do you know how bad it feels to be different in a negative light? People hate you. They won't give you the chance to know you. They hate you because of the "things" they read or heard. They want you and everyone like you to die and wither away. They want you to live a lie so you can conform to their ideal lifestyle. They don't want a gay person to live and be happy. To pursue the same things as those who hurt them. They want to be loved. They want to love. They want to love their partners. They want to love children who aren't loved by their (biological) parents. They want to make friends. They want to learn and teach.

But yea, judging people based on ONE part of their entire being is totally fine. Whatever happened to loving your neighbor? Especially one who actually hasn't done any wrong to you?

Is that the gay agenda?

And the person who said "a few decades ago used to be filled with more morals"... Are you talking about the few decades ago where "different" people had to go to separate schools, drink from separate water fountains, people with AIDS were forced to hide their ailment, or people with any "non socially acceptable ailment" could not seek treatment, people with mental disorders had to suffer alone, etc. etc. etc... That era of morals?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
And the person who said "a few decades ago used to be filled with more morals"... Are you talking about the few decades ago where "different" people had to go to separate schools, drink from separate water fountains, people with AIDS were forced to hide their ailment, or people with any "non socially acceptable ailment" could not seek treatment, people with mental disorders had to suffer alone, etc. etc. etc... That era of morals?

No, the gay agenda is trying to put dick sucking and taking it up the ass on the same level as Civil Rights.

Like what you just did. Gays are free to do these things as they please. They are free to marry members of the opposite sex just like anyone else.

They want more rights, and the same benefits as a man and woman in marriage.

Last edited:

drkmrkiv

Established Member
No, the gay agenda is trying to put dick sucking and taking it up the ass on the same level as Civil Rights.

Like what you just did.

You just validated my argument.

You're reducing an entire person to a single act. And you're using crass language to describe it at that.

Actually... I have no idea what your point is. Or how it contributes... Or is it simply the same reaction the closed minded have used for years - throw insults. :bored:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
You just validated my argument.

You're reducing an entire person to a single act. And you're using crass language to describe it at that.

Actually... I have no idea what your point is. Or how it contributes... Or is it simply the same reaction the closed minded have used for years - throw insults. :bored:

Yes I do reduce people to single acts as do any other human, and I'm sorry if the truth hurts. I am not close minded. I am however not fooled by the gay agenda.

You reacted the same way by reducing me to a single act. It is only human, and you cannot run from the way we humans interact.

Again dick sucking and taking it up the ass is not on the same level as Civil Rights.

drkmrkiv

Established Member
Yes I do reduce people to single acts as do any other human, and I'm sorry if the truth hurts. I am not close minded. I am however not fooled by the gay agenda.

You reacted the same way by reducing me to a single act. It is only human, and you cannot run from the way we humans interact.

Again dick sucking and taking it up the ass is not on the same level as Civil Rights.

What is the gay agenda? Who are the people pushing the gay agenda?

I didn't react. I responded within the confines of a debate. Huge difference.

Also, how do lesbians take it up the ass and suck dick? :??:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
What is the gay agenda? Who are the people pushing the gay agenda?

Gays and people like you who think it equals to what African American's endured.

I didn't react.

Yes you did. If you responded you reacted.

I responded within the confines of a debate. Huge difference.

There is no difference.

Also, how do lesbians take it up the ass and suck dick? :??:

They use Dildo's which proves they aren't actually gay. Otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to have sexual gratification from a male phallic object.

97snaketrplB

They use Dildo's which proves they aren't actually gay. Otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to have sexual gratification from a male phallic object.

So... gays aren't gay because they put it in holes for sexual gratification instead of banging penises together? I think I get it now.

drkmrkiv

Established Member
Gays and people like you who think it equals to what African American's endured.

Yes, African Americans weren't allowed to have legal marriages. A gay man has never been beaten up or murdered for being gay, were never denied a job for being gay, were denied adopting a child, etc. etc.
African Americans were just one group in many I listed. Curiously enough, I noticed you didn't touch the AIDS example or the mentally ill. Or addicts. Or those born with a "defect" which society has rejected.

Really? So, every lesbian secretly isn't... A lesbian? So a lesbian has never been repulsed by a penis going inside of them? They don't share that same repulsion of an object being inserted inside of them as you? Talk about blanket statements.

Fact: Those who hate gays the most typically are gay themselves.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Yes, African Americans weren't allowed to have legal marriages. A gay man has never been beaten up or murdered for being gay, were never denied a job for being gay, were denied adopting a child, etc. etc.
African Americans were just one group in many I listed. Curiously enough, I noticed you didn't touch the AIDS example or the mentally ill. Or addicts. Or those born with a "defect" which society has rejected.

Well that's what they get for being gay. Goodness, you have to play it smart.

Really? So, every lesbian secretly isn't... A lesbian? So a lesbian has never been repulsed by a penis going inside of them? They don't share that same repulsion of an object being inserted inside of them as you? Talk about blanket statements.

Well obviously they aren't repulsed because they still find the need to insert dildo's in their vagina's which are penis shaped. Then they proceed to dress like dudes.

Fact: Those who hate gays the most typically are gay themselves.

m7b049.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread