"NOT your fathers Chevrolet"

cvcc

KB 4 ME
Established Member
What do you guys thing about the Friday night Olympics ads by Chevy showing gay couples? I posted this question twice on the Camaro5 forum and it was removed faster than I could post it. Those boys are lead around like a bunch of sheep.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
No big deal. It's a new world. I'm more worried about the truck commercial with guy flirting with the bull.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
What do you guys thing about the Friday night Olympics ads by Chevy showing gay couples? I posted this question twice on the Camaro5 forum and it was removed faster than I could post it. Those boys are lead around like a bunch of sheep.

you're watching the Olympics?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Nothing new.

medium_bumblebee-boys-in-briefs.jpg

GM's Beefy Camaro Ad Targets Gay Men (VIDEO)

cvcc

KB 4 ME
Established Member
cobrared01

"No big deal, new world" that's the whole problem, attitudes like yours , total moral decay.

Planter

Banned
"No big deal, new world" that's the whole problem, attitudes like yours , total moral decay.

drugs, fast, food, cigarettes, alcohol, legalized marijuana, take your pick.

its just the typical cycle of life in each era of mankind. Stone Age, Bronze Age, Renaissance, Industrial Revolution, Digital Revolution and so on and so forth.

life is a cycle. good, bad, positive, negative, improvement, setback, destruction and repeat.

nothing new here, so honestly you're just preaching to the choir. :shrug:

KurtDog

Established Member
drugs, fast, food, cigarettes, alcohol, legalized marijuana, take your pick.

its just the typical cycle of life in each era of mankind. Stone Age, Bronze Age, Renaissance, Industrial Revolution, Digital Revolution and so on and so forth.

life is a cycle. good, bad, positive, negative, improvement, setback, destruction and repeat.

nothing new here, so honestly you're just preaching to the choir. :shrug:

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Felix C

Established Member
It is not gay it is homo. Gay used to be a perfectly good word used for happiness or did you think Fred and Barney were banging each other in Bedrock.

If it is normal and natural then there is no need to hide behind an euphemism

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member

If you really believe that, you need to get out more. Gays & lesbians are not immoral or evil. They typically make better parents, have cleaner homes, and work harder to prove their worth. And they don't spontaneously reproduce several kids that add a drain to our economy.

Tmatt142

Established Member
If you really believe that, you need to get out more. Gays & lesbians are not immoral or evil. They typically make better parents, have cleaner homes, and work harder to prove their worth. And they don't spontaneously reproduce several kids that add a drain to our economy.

Wow, that's a pretty bold statement (gays make better parents.) I suppose you have all the fact ridden data to back a statement such as that up?

TJSwoboda

Established Member
If you're a Christian, isn't this exactly what the Bible tells you to expect from the world? Ever since Constantine decided Christianity would make a nice state religion, that expectation has been a little different.

I'm a (heterosexual) godless libertine, and I only hope we can maintain the momentum into a "do as thou wilt" attitude, without a Victorian-style backlash.

Users who are viewing this thread