"NOT your fathers Chevrolet"

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Lol. I dont get the fuss. one of my brothers is gay. I know i like the vagina and another dude wanting another dude is only freeing up fish in the pond for us straight men. People really need to get over the BIG GAY DEBATE. Its weird, seeing 2 dudes or 2 chicks kissing. But i dont get heartbroken over it.

wht93gted

Established Member
Lol. I dont get the fuss. one of my brothers is gay. I know i like the vagina and another dude wanting another dude is only freeing up fish in the pond for us straight men. People really need to get over the BIG GAY DEBATE. Its weird, seeing 2 dudes or 2 chicks kissing. But i dont get heartbroken over it.

please refrain from using "vagina" and "fish" in the same sentence. :nono:

Sick03Vert

Banned
"No big deal, new world" that's the whole problem, attitudes like yours , total moral decay.

+1. I have to agree with this. It may be an unpopular view here, but IMO the whole LGBT community is wrong. Major corporations should be staying out of that arena IMO. :shrug:

Please explain how the LGBT community equals moral decay?

If you even have to ask that question, then there's no point in anyone trying to explain it to you. :bored:

Ah the times they are a'changing.

And not for the better. :nonono:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
+1. I have to agree with this. It may be an unpopular view here, but IMO the whole LGBT community is wrong. Major corporations should be staying out of that arena IMO. :shrug:

If you even have to ask that question, then there's no point in anyone trying to explain it to you. :bored:

Ignorance is bliss huh? Its a shame you live life with your perception on the homosexual community. Its people like YOU holding society and progressive thinking back. Who the hell are you to say how a life should be lived? You have your own life, worry about your ignorance before you worry about what some stranger does with his dick.

tistan

Established Member
It is Government Motors. They do whatever the Obama tells them because he owns them. Does anyone with half a brain think that releasing a commercial like that will bring in more customers than it will drive away?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned

This crap is why republicans will not win control of this country back. THey have to cater to backwards redneck religious hicks.

If they jsut stuck to Finances and Foreign Policy they could win but then social issues creep up

Ignorance is bliss huh? Its a shame you live life with your perception on the homosexual community. Its people like YOU holding society and progressive thinking back. Who the hell are you to say how a life should be lived? You have your own life, worry about your ignorance before you worry about what some stranger does with his dick.

Now this is a good point of view

tistan

Established Member

So they people who know which reproductive parts go together are the ignorant ones? If this whole gay agenda wasn't being shoved in everyone's face, then most people wouldn't car what a stranger does with his dick.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I could care less. Gay people do not affect my everyday life and most are decent people. What you do behind closed doors with Gerbils, vegetables and soda bottles is your business. Respect me and I'll extend the same courtesy.

Now acting like Bruno is another story altogether.

Who called Straight Dave a ******!?!?!

tistan

Established Member
This crap is why republicans will not win control of this country back. THey have to cater to backwards redneck religious hicks.

If they jsut stuck to Finances and Foreign Policy they could win but then social issues creep up

Now this is a good point of view

You condemn catering to social policies that might align with religious views, while condoning catering to the gay social agenda?

97snaketrplB

So they people who know which reproductive parts go together are the ignorant ones? If this whole gay agenda wasn't being shoved in everyone's face, then most people wouldn't car what a stranger does with his dick.

Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows what parts go together. A penis and a hand, right? Or sometimes a burrito.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member

Why is someone's sexual orientation more important than ANY other issue with which you may not agree? Just because someone doesn't do something the way it was intended, doesn't make them a bad person or wrong for doing so. It's called personal preference, jackass. Should we start policing people who don't dunk their oreo's in milk? Most people dunk their oreos, so if you don't, you're a bad person? To label someone as "wrong" because they don't share your point of view is not only immensely ignorant, it's just plain pathetic and discouraging for the human race.

And I laugh at your "gay agenda" remark. What do you call the countless commercials of online dating, jewelery stores, and personal products aimed at the heterosexual population? You obviously aren't cognizant of all the marketing around you based on heterosexuals, so please don't act like there is more marketing and pushing of the "gay agenda" than there is that of the "heterosexual agenda". It's the same thing with the alcohol vs marijuana debate. You have the ignorant assholes who, while sipping on a glass of whiskey with a beer commercial in the background, will tell you how marijuana is a gateway drug and should never be legalized. See the irony? The government and the way you were raised has made you BLIND to see the hypocrisy of our society. The government and your parents/peers/role models all told you being gay was wrong, so you believed them and never questioned WHY.

What business is it of yours what someone chooses to do in their own free time, and how does it affect your life? When a guy drops a massive load in another mans anus, does your anus then hurt and become filled with semen? Are these homosexuals raping your children and stealing from you? What exactly are they doing, besides having a different lifestyle, that offends and affects your life to the point where you want to take away someones FREEDOM?

If you seriously don't see the issue with your way of thinking, you live a pretty sad existence and I feel bad for you.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

x1000 - This is why I can't support either of our major political parties - they are both horribly wrong in their own way. The good news is that the Republican party 50yrs from now might actually be a great thing.

As for the commercial - you are all missing the boat, it wasn't meant to actually sell cars to gay couples, it was meant to generate social buzz exactly like this thread.

tistan

Established Member
Why is someone's sexual orientation more important than ANY other issue with which you may not agree? Just because someone doesn't do something the way it was intended, doesn't make them a bad person or wrong for doing so. It's called personal preference, jackass. Should we start policing people who don't dunk their oreo's in milk? Most people dunk their oreos, so if you don't, you're a bad person? To label someone as "wrong" because they don't share your point of view is not only immensely ignorant, it's just plain pathetic and discouraging for the human race.

And I laugh at your "gay agenda" remark. What do you call the countless commercials of online dating, jewelery stores, and personal products aimed at the heterosexual population? You obviously aren't cognizant of all the marketing around you based on heterosexuals, so please don't act like there is more marketing and pushing of the "gay agenda" than there is that of the "heterosexual agenda". It's the same thing with the alcohol vs marijuana debate. You have the ignorant assholes who, while sipping on a glass of whiskey with a beer commercial in the background, will tell you how marijuana is a gateway drug and should never be legalized. See the irony? The government and the way you were raised has made you BLIND to see the hypocrisy of our society. The government and your parents/peers/role models all told you being gay was wrong, so you believed them and never questioned WHY.

What business is it of yours what someone chooses to do in their own free time, and how does it affect your life? When a guy drops a massive load in another mans anus, does your anus then hurt and become filled with semen? Are these homosexuals raping your children and stealing from you? What exactly are they doing, besides having a different lifestyle, that offends and affects your life to the point where you want to take away someones FREEDOM?

If you seriously don't see the issue with your way of thinking, you live a pretty sad existence and I feel bad for you.

If the gay agenda isn't being shoved is everyone's face, then why is a college football player coming out of the closet on the front page news, and this guy is being labeled a hero by everyone including Moochelle Obama.

BTW you are a hypocrite because you just did to me what you accuse me and other of doing. It is alright for you to condemn my way of life and beliefs, but it isn't ok for me to condemn someone else way of life and beliefs.

I'm not easily offended, but it is obvious that was your objective with this post. Either that, or you are coming out the closet.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
BTW you are a hypocrite because you just did to me what you accuse me and other of doing. It is alright for you to condemn my way of life and beliefs, but it isn't ok for me to condemn someone else way of life.

I'm not necessarily condemning you, just simply pointing out your ignorance. Nothing "wrong" with being ignorant if that's the way you choose to live your life. I just don't agree with it. I don't have ANY issue with someone disagreeing with the homosexual lifestyle. What I do have an issue with is someone stating that being homosexual is "wrong", as if to say, there is a "right" way to live life. That isn't opinion, it's simply just factually incorrect.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I'm not necessarily condemning you, just simply pointing out your ignorance. Nothing "wrong" with being ignorant if that's the way you choose to live your life. I just don't agree with it. I don't have ANY issue with someone disagreeing with the homosexual lifestyle. What I do have an issue with is someone stating that being homosexual is "wrong", as if to say, there is a "right" way to live life. That isn't opinion, it's simply just factually incorrect.

This doesn't make any sense because obviously it takes a male and female to produce offspring. That's exactly why homosexuality is viewed as being incorrect, because it is.

However if people want to do this then they can. That doesn't mean that what they are doing is incorrect or wrong concerning the life they live since each life is indeed different. Ultimately serving different purposes. While homosexuality itself is incorrect. The life homosexuals have chosen to live may not be wrong for them, while it would be wrong for someone wanting a heterosexual relationship.

Last edited:

tistan

Established Member

You pointing out my "ignorance" is a condemnation of how I think and live. You have an issue with anyone that states homosexuality is wrong, but you have no problem stating that I am wrong for the way I think. Once again, how are you not a hypocrite?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
This doesn't make any sense because obviously it takes a male and female to produce offspring. That's exactly why homosexuality is viewed as being incorrect, because it is.

However if people want to do this then they can. That doesn't mean that what they are doing is incorrect or wrong concerning the life they live since each life is indeed different. Ultimately serving different purposes. While homosexuality itself may be incorrect. The life homosexuals have chosen to live may not be wrong for them, while it would be wrong for someone wanting a heterosexual relationship.

I still don't get that thinking. Just because homosexuality is "incorrect" in terms of reproducing, that doesn't make it "incorrect" as a whole. Yeah, if your goal is to pass on your genetics along with the genetics of another partner, homosexuality is a stupid choice obviously. However, with adoption and other methods of obtaining a child, I don't see how it can still be viewed as "incorrect". If the goal is to raise a happy healthy child in a good home, then homosexuals are capable of doing so just as well as heterosexuals, and are actually better in doing so in many situations.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
You pointing out my "ignorance" is a condemnation of how I think and live. You have an issue with anyone that states homosexuality is wrong, but you have no problem stating that I am wrong for the way I think. Once again, how are you not a hypocrite?

I never said you were wrong for being ignorant. In fact, I specifically said there was nothing "wrong" with the way you think. I just dont agree with it. Calling someone "wrong" and disagreeing with them are two entirely different things. Please read my post carefully. I meant it exactly how I said it.

Users who are viewing this thread