NOW TAKING ORDERS!! Whipple 3.4L 01-04 Lightning Kit

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
What kind of numbers would this blower produce on 93 octane? I drive my L daily, and I would like to know est. hp/tq levels on a built motor with pump gas.

Thanks
Tom

FordFanStan

Established Member
Well when we bolt up our new Whipple, it won't be the same as an everyday built L, but it will let us see the boost and IAT differences between the 2.6 and this new 3.4. That will give us a good idea of how well it will perform on a more moderate built L. I believe in the next couple weeks we will have several other customers with these on as well for more testing. There should be plenty of tests within the next few weeks from several different vendors and builders that will sufficiently let out all the details... Stan

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Thanks Stan. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Been waiting on this blower for a while thats why I stuck with the M.P.'s. Around 600hp on pump with this little blower is great, but there's always room for upgrades.
Any news yet guys?

Thanks again
Tom

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok..

Lets clear some things up.

Once again I will state that Lethal Performance is Whipple's Largest US Distributor. We have that title for a reason. It's because of the hard work and dedication we've put into our relationship with the Whipple's as well as our ability to sell and service their products in such a manor that many of their other dealers can't!!

Since Dustin mentioned this kit was going to happen Lethal Performance has been the only company to continually give constant updates on what's going on with the kit as well as it's anticipated arrival to the Lightning community.

We were the first ones to provide the Lightning community with pricing of the kits as well as specifics on how the kits will be offered.

I personally posted that information on here while I was at SEMA last week. At that time I mentioned that the kits would be shipping the week after SEMA which is now.

A day after that another vendor for Whipple came out making claims such as

Contrary to what another company has already said, they wont be shipping 3.4 units next week or the week after. I have called and confirmed that the units are not going to be available for production for atleast another month, if not longer. However they have announced pricing and will be taking pre orders from dealers soon.

and

____ will be the first vendor/tuner to be testing this new 3.4 unit on a built Lightning and a stock block Lightning and we will only share what we learn with our customers. That also includes installation tips and tuning tips. I'm not going to spend countless hours on the phone with those that have purchased this unit from a wharehouse or another outlet. My customers will get 24/7 support from me, something you wont get from anyone else, especially from the ones that are already lying to you about product availability. (sorry, but how can units start shipping next week when there are no intakes or kits in stock at Whipple at the moment and the person in charge of assembly has said it will be a month or more?)

and

**UPDATE**

As of Nov 6, 8:41PM EST this is the info that I have.

_____ will be getting the very first 3.4 for testing early next week. This unit, along with one other will also be out for testing at the same time. Both units will be tested and tuned by ___ in house on built motor Lightnings. The owner of the other Lightning will be bringing his Lightning to ___ for the testing and tuning.

Others have stated that units will ship next week and it is still up in the air if production units are going to ship from Whipple as early as next week. There has been no official confirmation from Whipple that this will happen.

Whipple has not authorized or offered any GP on this new unit, nor have they started to take orders from dealers on this unit. Some dealers may mislead you by saying that they are sending your order to Whipple or organizing GP's, but that is just not the case.

As of this posting ____ has 6 people that have put forth a $100 deposit to get on our pre order list and those individuals will be the first orders shipped from Whipple once the units are ready. I would like to thank these individuals for trusting ____ with your order, you will benefit greatly from our upcoming testing of the unit.

as well as actually quoting me like this in one of their posts on another forum:

Posted on 11/03/07 by the "other company"
Quote:
Lastly,
The 3.4L Lightning kits will be shipping next week

These posts were with the intent to take away from our credibility as well as to one up us as if they had something we didn't. I'm not one for confrontation but if you bark too loud you'll get my attention as well as a response.

So here's my response to your
Special Info jargon...

Once again Lethal Performance is the first Whipple dealer to have shipped a new Whipple product. This time the 3.4L Lightning Kit. I said it from the beginning how it was going down and it has happened just that way. I've got no reason to lie or stretch the truth.

It's most likely out of jealousy that this other company tried to publicly put myself and my company down and make us look like we weren't reputable but if you look back at how it all went down everything that Lethal Performance said has happened.

You set yourself up for this and I hope you're glad at how you made yourself look in front of the entire Lightning community. Myself or my company has never done anything wrong to you so I don't understand why you would try and put us down like that but you did.

As much as you post trying to make us look bad the truth is you are the one hurting.

The other sad part is after all your posting unfortunately we shipped our first kit today and you have nothing.. Nothing at all except your posts about the kits not going out this week...

The first Whipple 3.4L Lightning Kit ordered by any Whipple dealer which was us went out today and will be delivered tomorrow to Stan and Dante@DMP who have shown us tremendous support. They will be the first ones to test the 3.4L Whipple kit on a built motor.

DANTES MODULAR PERFORMANCE 1 FedEx Ground package(s)
Tracking number XX899873012XXXX
Ship date Nov 8, 2007
Estimated delivery Nov 9, 2007
Reference 3941
Department number CUSTOMER
Destination NATIONAL CITY, CA
Service type Ground-Direct Signature Required-Domestic
Weight 79.3 lbs.
Status
Arrived at FedEx location
Details
Nov 8, 2007
7:08 PM Arrived at FedEx location FRESNO, CA
4:47 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx FRESNO, CA
4:07 PM Picked up FRESNO, CA

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

There was only 1 other kit which shipped before this and this was a direct customer of Art Whipple so don't try and spin it like it's your kit..

Next time you want to pick on someone maybe you should think about who they are and why you're doing it because this obviously backfired on you..

construction.jpg

__________motorsports.com

Coming Soon!

This website is currently under development.

:loser::loser::loser:​

Enough said... :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
There was only 1 other kit which shipped before this and this was a direct customer of Art Whipple

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

And it will be sitting proudly on top of a Boss330 power plant.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

And it will be sitting proudly on top of a Boss330 power plant.

Boss330.. Good taste bro. I should be headed to Al this Friday to pick up my baby. It's been a long wait but I know it's well worth it.

Congrats on the 3.4L and let me know if there's anything we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Good news for all involved Jared. Now the REAL question we all want answered of course is WHERE IS MY 3.4 kit? LOL :beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Stan & DMP, if you don't post pics TODAY then I will curse you to go bald!

Oh, wait, I guess that wouldn't do much good huh? :p

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Good news for all involved Jared. Now the REAL question we all want answered of course is WHERE IS MY 3.4 kit? LOL :beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Stan & DMP, if you don't post pics TODAY then I will curse you to go bald!

Oh, wait, I guess that wouldn't do much good huh? :p

Shipping today Bob!! Thanks for the support!! :rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread