now THAT is a hemi

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
it sounds nice but u can make ur mustang sound like that if u take the muffler and cats off it and run straight pipes that thing toped out at 181 in the 1 mile salt flats. and he aint going to fast but man it does sound awesome gotta love that hemi sound

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
it sounds nice but u can make ur mustang sound like that if u take the muffler and cats off it and run straight pipes that thing toped out at 181 in the 1 mile salt flats. and he aint going to fast but man it does sound awesome gotta love that hemi sound

I'm not sure what video you're watching but the dude in the first video is Haulin Ass! OMG :eek:

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
That thing sounded awesome. I liked the part sitting at the red light. Man I thought he was just gonna straight haul ass, but turned the corner and got on it a little.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
needs exhaust, would be a bitch to tune that thing and it needs it really bad, he tromped it once and it hiccupp'd pretty bad. Doesn't seem to run that bad when he is actually on it.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
the purpose of the second vis id just what it says. I didnt want to start a whole new thread for such an unamazing clip.

Mullet

Established Member
i hope he was just spinnin those peices of rubber he calls tires because it sure didnt look like he was going very fast. You gotta give it some respect tho, it sounded friggin awesome.:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It was definitely going fast. As mentioned above, check out the trees. I'd love to see what it would do on the track. Nice ride!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by CobraBob
It was definitely going fast. As mentioned above, check out the trees. I'd love to see what it would do on the track. Nice ride!

i beleive i was the one that mentioned the tree's....

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
It's a nostalgia coupe. I would bet it's an old 392 HEMI. It would fit the car better.

You are correct sir! I saw that bad ass '31 in Old Skool Hot Rods (don't remember which issue). 1st Gen Hemi. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread