Nurburgring times yet?

TORQJNKY

Wow, what an original juvenile response. :lol1: Did you think of that one yourself? :idea: What are you?...13? :rolleyes: Just because someone doesn't agree with you (like most everyone on here), you resort to childish attacks? As an authorized vendor, is this really the way you treat potential customers? :loser: When you first posted, I went into your website link because I was interested in your products since we have a front plate law here in TX. I'm impressed with your products and was getting ready to order several brackets for our local car club. Now...you can just stick them up your ass. :-D

Seems someone's widdle feelwings got hurt, so they pull out the, "oh your a vendor how dare you, your juvenile, what are you 13", comments. :rollseyes The Captain Insano comment was a "shows no mercy" reference to your posts, I guess you don't catch on so quick. I even admitted that my initial comment was off the mark. Your the one who went high and right with the "Junk" reference.

Just because I'm a vendor doesn't mean I have to sit back and watch forum memebers like yourself provide useless contributions to an otherwise good topic. If your sole purpose on this forum is to come into threads and make snide remarks about anyones post and not contribute good information to a thread, then you need to look in the mirror and think about who the juvenile really is and maybe think about moving to another forum. You didn't once provide any useful information in this thread. See all your posts below.

As for my business, you've been a member here since June of 04 and I've been selling them Jan 09. If you haven't purchased one already, you probably weren't going to anyway. So I take your comment about your potential purchase with a grain of salt. I hold no grudges and am adult enough to know that nothing on the internet is worth getting all worked up over. Have a nice day Captain! :beer:

:lol: I don't recall seeing any road course lap times for the zl1 either, just a bunch of pathetic 1/4 mile times. :lol1:

TorqJunk: I'm glad you finally came to your senses. :-D

Come on ON D BIT, everyone knows a 4100+ lb. supercharged pig is a purpose built track car because Al O. and camaro5 say so. :lol1:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TORQJNKY

Wow you catch on quick! :beer:

What will turn better lap times after 30 min on track, z06 or the zr1? What will turn better lap times the 997 gt3 or the zr1? What will turn better lap times after 30 min on track 302s or the zr1?:poke:

I understand the possibility of heat soak is there, I just had to put that out there. I have no real world data on how a ZR1 performs long term vs the 997 GT3, Z06 or Boss 302. I know that the car does have very good cooling capabilities like the 13GT500 and road course speeds provide enough air flow to provide adequate cooling. the blower isn't pushed to it's capacity so heat soak would be at a minimum. I do believe the lap after lap times would slow some, but not apprecialbly. But I agreee, N/A cars are better road course cars.

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Seems someone's widdle feelwings got hurt, so they pull out the, "oh your a vendor how dare you, your juvenile, what are you 13", comments. :rollseyes The Captain Insano comment was a "shows no mercy" reference to your posts, I guess you don't catch on so quick. I even admitted that my initial comment was off the mark. Your the one who went high and right with the "Junk" reference.

Just because I'm a vendor doesn't mean I have to sit back and watch forum memebers like yourself provide useless contributions to an otherwise good topic. If your sole purpose on this forum is to come into threads and make snide remarks about anyones post and not contribute good information to a thread, then you need to look in the mirror and think about who the juvenile really is and maybe think about moving to another forum. You didn't once provide any useful information in this thread. See all your posts below.

As for my business, you've been a member here since June of 04 and I've been selling them Jan 09. If you haven't purchased one already, you probably weren't going to anyway. So I take your comment about your potential purchase with a grain of salt. I hold no grudges and am adult enough to know that nothing on the internet is worth getting all worked up over. Have a nice day Captain! :beer:

:??:

WTF are widdle feelwings? :lol1:

The only thing that we disagreed on was the zl1 being a purpose built track car, nothing more. :shrug: Based on your posts, you're probably a fan of the zl1. That's ok, but don't expect alot of love here for that car.
You're the one that got all butt hurt and started the Captain Insano/Beyotch childish name calling. BTW, I've owned several cars since 2004. Some with front plates and others without. I recently got my first ticket in my current car for that. So, I am looking for a another solution.
As for those posts, they aren't directed towards you (well, maybe just a couple :-D). If they bother you so much, then maybe you should be the one to move to another forum. I read stupid posts here all the time, especially from camaro5ers. :lol1:
Can't we just agree to disagree? :shrug:
You have a nice day too Torq! :beer:

Last edited:

TORQJNKY

Based on your posts, you're probably a fan of the zl1.

Read the last paragraph in post #72.

It must of really bothered you enough to go into my profile. :lol1: How else would you know I've been a member here since 2004?

Says it right on your Avatar in the left column on this thread. Never visted your profile. And you would be able to see if I visited your profile in the "Recent Visitors" section on the right side of your profile.

0.89 per day
Trader Rating: (10)

As for those posts, they aren't directed towards you (well, maybe just a couple :-D). Can't we just agree to disagree? :shrug: You have a nice day too Torq :beer:

It's all good Captain. Was just in here for some good discussion on the Ring. Guys are passionate about cars and sometimes get a little worked up over a difference of opinions. I apologize if any of mine towards you were taken in any ill way :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread