Death or Glory
Established Member
42B999A7-73EC-4201-A84D-45A992A7F37A_zps9fh3qwhv.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And you're still loving your Redfire Cobra. :) Nice additional photos!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Very nice. Maybe someday I will have to bring my car up to my mom's for a weekend and meet up with NE Ohio boys :)
She is just outside of Akron.

RichM1983

Established Member
How bout you repost those pics of the finished wheels. I got x's. Pics wouldn't work for some reason.

Redfire looks like crap on GT's for some reason but looks awesome on Cobras. For some reason I think the same way about sonic blue, probably the best color ever for a Cobra but not so much on a GT. I

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Gotta love the Redfire Cobras. What I have noticed is its hard to capture the paint on these cars. Once you get Redfire out in the sun it really pops, cameras make it look like a dull maroon at best....... in person it looks way different but I am kinda biased too.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Gotta love the Redfire Cobras. What I have noticed is its hard to capture the paint on these cars. Once you get Redfire out in the sun it really pops, cameras make it look like a dull maroon at best....... in person it looks way different but I am kinda biased too.

+1

It's more difficult to photograph than some of the other colors.....but it looks really awesome in person. :thumbsup:

Nice car, OP. Congrats

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Nice! RedFire is like CO in that it's completely different in sun vs shade. A pic with both would be cool. I've seen some shots taken under shade from trees where sun & shade are both captured. I might try some if the weather ever breaks.
Nice ride!

NGO

Established Member
Congrats from another redfire owner. Must have been a blast climbing in and driving a thousand miles. I know the first day I got mine scared the shit out of me when I romped her a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread