RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
6a7eda91137ea84c386d0f21108e3ae8.gif

Girls_webcam_smackdown.gif

46272157067359383814454.jpg

darkcrayz

Established Member
If one of my boys was laying down on the ground (presumably crying or scared) and there was somebody on top of them, you'd bet your ass I'd be all over the guy. It only takes a second for somebody to snatch them.

The guy should have been watching his kid, but it's not the like the kiddo was doing anything or getting into trouble. The other guy should have watched where he was walking.

no, its not his job to stare down while walking. the father should keep his kid with him out of the middle of the area and then it would be an issue. go to disneyland and see how many parents dont keep their kids next to them and just let them walk into everybody.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
no, its not his job to stare down while walking. the father should keep his kid with him out of the middle of the area and then it would be an issue. go to disneyland and see how many parents dont keep their kids next to them and just let them walk into everybody.

**** Disneyland and **** most parents. Also **** people who don't look where they are walking. The kid wasn't that short.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Inception! Where Leo's reality check was the spinning top. If it continued to spin it was a dream. If it toppled over it was reality. But in the end the way the movie ended it makes you wonder??????? Thats a crazy photoshop because in the first picture you can't see it.

Last edited:

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
**** Disneyland and **** most parents. Also **** people who don't look where they are walking. The kid wasn't that short.

you can't blame that dude for running into the kid. He literally turned around and 'bam' right into the kid. Its not like he walked forward 10 steps then hit the kid. Stop worrying about the kid since the guy clearly felt bad about it. Parents these days are wayyyy over proteced of their children. they think their kid will get kidnapped everyday if they didnt have constant watch on them. Maybe this will teach the kid to not be in the middle of a stores walking space.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
you can't blame that dude for running into the kid. He literally turned around and 'bam' right into the kid. Its not like he walked forward 10 steps then hit the kid. Stop worrying about the kid since the guy clearly felt bad about it. Parents these days are wayyyy over proteced of their children. they think their kid will get kidnapped everyday if they didnt have constant watch on them. Maybe this will teach the kid to not be in the middle of a stores walking space.

You have no idea what you're talking about until you're a parent. I've never heard someone talk out their ass this bad before.

Edit: This is the kind of thing I'm scared to death of.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/02/BAAR1GL0VH.DTL

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
You have no idea what you're talking about until you're a parent. I've never heard someone talk out their ass this bad before.

Edit: This is the kind of thing I'm scared to death of.

Sex offender accused of raping girl, 2, in store

i am a parent and i agree with him TO AN EXTENT. the guy was clearly trying to help the kid up and if the parent has been RESPONSIBLE and not overly violent and stupidly protective and asked the guy WTF he could have avoided being a complete douchbag ****stick.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
If you turned around to see your kid crying with a stranger over the top of him/her, you don't think you'd be upset with what you're seeing?

It's not about what should have happened. It's about what happened. The parent should have been watching the kid, but can you pick things off a shelf when you are grocery shopping without looking at it because you're eyes are glued to the kid? It's not like the child was a few yards away and goofing off. He/she was waiting patiently for dad to pick something off the shelf.

Edit: Perhaps we shouldn't screw up the funny pics thread. Agree to disagree me thinks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread