MG0h3

Established Member
e6c53f2d2d8fc5b7396a102da245a267.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Thats not a bump stock noob

Welcome back, glad I was able to get one of your biannual posts. See you in a couple months/years, your presence will be missed... :rolleyes:

Guess he was just bump firing, what do I know I don't do retarded shit with firearms like that. The joke was more about the ridiculous chainsaw the guy had.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Eww...

Shiner Bock, man. Shiner.

I burned myself out on Shiner. They sell it here in WV too. My father-in-law turned me onto it a long time ago. I actually had a bottle of it as my avatar for a while on here.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I burned myself out on Shiner. They sell it here in WV too. My father-in-law turned me onto it a long time ago. I actually had a bottle of it as my avatar for a while on here.

Think they are national now, they have it up in NY too. Their Oktoberfest is one of the best of that category, real nice if you're looking to just chill with a brew.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
While that is true....C.K. is in the news for more than simply rubbing one out. Apparently Louis needs an audience, likes to lock actresses in his room and whack off in front of them....
Okay, I was feeling pretty good about myself and my, er, uh... proclivities, until you said that.

Users who are viewing this thread