NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
23244377_10154815687066637_4911428463611140328_n.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Dude what the hell? Why are all these successful men turning out to be scumbags.....? Cannot escape the sleeze i guess

There is a good Southpark episode about it and the "Sex Addiction" epidemic.
Here's a clip showing what happens when you introduce money into a otherwise stable ecosystem...

that ****ing demon succubus!!!

Lol, was the first word that I thought of when he posted that.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dude what the hell? Why are all these successful men turning out to be scumbags.....? Cannot escape the sleeze i guess
It's the opposite. They are introduced to the lifestyle once they get the money and fame. Louis CK probably wasn't assaulting any women when he was a regular Joe scraping by because he knew he would be charged and thrown in prison. But do it when you are rich and famous in Hollywood and you are protected by the bubble they live in. It's money that they think solves all their problems.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
It's the opposite. They are introduced to the lifestyle once they get the money and fame. Louis CK probably wasn't assaulting any women when he was a regular Joe scraping by because he knew he would be charged and thrown in prison. But do it when you are rich and famous in Hollywood and you are protected by the bubble they live in. It's money that they think solves all their problems.

Don't know if I fully agree with that. I think that is who they are but without the money or power they don't have the ability to act on it. Chicken or egg really though since it's the combination that is needed.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Don't know if I fully agree with that. I think that is who there are but without the money or power they don't have the ability to act on it. Chicken or egg really though since it's the combination that is needed.
I can agree with that. They have it to some capacity but can't act on it. I would argue that Hollywood encourages it though among certain circles.

Zemedici

Established Member

It just blows my mind the amount of scandals coming out in Hollywood. Why wouldn’t these idiots think this would come out in the news....?

Users who are viewing this thread