NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I

Im missing something. Would you mind catching me up?

A missionary was recently killed when he tried to approach an ancient tribe that is considered to be the most isolated in the world. They have never had any contact with the outside world and are known to murder anyone who tries.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I was trying to explain this the other night. Was probably drunk.
62E09582-5AEC-4B3E-98B0-EFBA725F9254.jpeg

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
A missionary was recently killed when he tried to approach an ancient tribe that is considered to be the most isolated in the world. They have never had any contact with the outside world and are known to murder anyone who tries.

I read that story too. They killed him and buried him on the beach now it's turned into a whole big deal trying to get his body back.

Zemedici

Established Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I got kicked out of College Gameday for holding a sign that said "Casey Anthony went to Oklahoma" (after they already took my first one away and made another one)

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

IMG_1338.JPG

This is one a guy I went to HS with had a few years back. “I farted on Bob Costas pillow”

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member
I read that story too. They killed him and buried him on the beach now it's turned into a whole big deal trying to get his body back.
Sentinelese dessert, I hope the indian govt shuts down any attempt of redeeming their tresspassing food corpse

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
A balding, white haired man from Sherman Oaks in California, walked into a jewelry store in a local mall this past Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The man said, "No, I'd like to see something more special." At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000" the jeweler said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated, "by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick up the ring Monday afternoon."

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said "There was only $25 in your account". "I know, said the old man, but let me tell you about my great weekend!"

Users who are viewing this thread