175715508_10158025347045732_377787659585316273_n.jpg

img (2).jpg

img (3).jpg

img (4).jpg

img (5).jpg

img (6).jpg

ajaf1656

Established Member
I still don't understand how people don't think AOC is smoking hot. I guess maybe some people never f'd a hot dumb chick with all the built up rage you've developed in the courting process.
I dated a girl who was a modern "liberal". The disciplinary force I put into that was good for both of us. Lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I still don't understand how people don't think AOC is smoking hot. I guess maybe some people never f'd a hot dumb chick with all the built up rage you've developed in the courting process.
I dated a girl who was a modern "liberal". The disciplinary force I put into that was good for both of us. Lol

me too, lol, resisting the urge to whisper maga as I nut took considerable will power..

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Smoking hot???

As in my eye balls smoking hot after rinsing them out with undiluted military grade Bleach for staring a that Sea Donkey for too long??

Have you seen that bitch smile???

Ocasio-Cortez-Close-Up.png

This creature might look “good” from afar but is far from good.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'd stop short of saying she's smoking hot but she's not ugly. She's better looking than half the women I see.

Users who are viewing this thread