NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
internet-memes-where-have-you-been.gif

lmao!!!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
i figure you guys would get a kick out of this t-shirt, i have bought literally hundreds (hell prolly over a grand easy) of dollars worth of shirts from them, if you're not familiar with woot check them out.

That's one of the worst designed websites I've seen in a long time.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
There has already been like 8 threads with the real video. Your not missing anything you didn't already see.

I have to admit, the link that was posted....you can extract the URL from it, if you understand how URLs work. Although, it seems that the hosting site has removed it.

There is much more to see in that link that I have ever seen before. It was NICE! ;-)

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
i figure you guys would get a kick out of this t-shirt, i have bought literally hundreds (hell prolly over a grand easy) of dollars worth of shirts from them, if you're not familiar with woot check them out. Woot® : One Day, One Deal
Not_Paying_AttentionnyxDetail.png

Wearing the green turtle gattling gun rabbit shirt right now. At least 90% of my shirts that aren't designer are from there, and i get more comments on them then i do my burberry dress shirts.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Wearing the green turtle gattling gun rabbit shirt right now. At least 90% of my shirts that aren't designer are from there, and i get more comments on them then i do my burberry dress shirts.

I love my woot shirts! I have probably bought close to 10 of them, some for me and some for the wife. The Cookie Monster, Rock Paper Scissors, and the Waldo wins are the favorites.

portcity_gt

Established Member
my wife loves turtles (to the point of turtle tattoos lol) she has that shirt and prolly every other woot turtle shirt made. and yea woot shirt get ALL the attention lol

portcity_gt

Established Member
I love my woot shirts! I have probably bought close to 10 of them, some for me and some for the wife. The Cookie Monster, Rock Paper Scissors, and the Waldo wins are the favorites.

just ten.....soon your closet will be overflowing with them lol, today im wearing the paper dolls with one on the end on fire and the others having a progressively more concerned look on their face.

Users who are viewing this thread