NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The maternal hair loss thing is only partially true. The primary gene for hair loss is indeed on the X chromosome (men get this from their mother), but there are other factors that have a greater impact than genetics. I have read hormones play a big part, Androgen in particular, guess too much of it, sensitivity to it etc. My father and grandfathers on both sides have a full head of hair. My brother and I are both balding, him more so than me and he is 8 years younger, we both started losing it in our mid/late twenties. I am getting close to the point where I am just gonna shave it all off, as I have no intentions to try rogaine or Propecia. The side effects IMHO far out weigh any benefit.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This. My dad started losing his hair when he was 28, I'm 24, so it could be just around the corner. That's why my hair is to my shoulders ATM. Gotta enjoy while I can hahahahaha when it starts falling out I'm just shaving it
Long hair and sparkle skinny jeans, great.
A mod is harassing me, lol.
Let me know which one.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
KJa5q.jpg

I'm taking Ordinary Differential Equations this semester....
37f50d2e243a6c40f38e04e10c3754c6.jpg

quote-in-order-to-solve-this-differential-equation-you-look-at-it-until-a-solution-occurs-george-polya-96-30-12.jpg

Attachments

• KJa5q.jpg
    KJa5q.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 86

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That's odd, out of all the websites they choose to block SVTP? Or is it this new layout dosen't work with Imgur?

Either way the Sticky needs to be updated, it still instructs using Imgur.
View attachment 81989

No, the problem existed on the old platform too, but is relatively recent. It has to do with SVTP having a market section that somehow doesn't comply with imgur rules, so they blocked SVTP. Not sure why or how we got reported.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
No, the problem existed on the old platform too, but is relatively recent. It has to do with SVTP having a market section that somehow doesn't comply with imgur rules, so they blocked SVTP. Not sure why or how we got reported.

Would not surprise me if it's because of the large amount of conservative material on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread