NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
5k is about base for a sedan or small car sight unseen, it only goes up from there. 7-8k is more realistic to what you will find. Being a shop that does mostly fleet work we are more lenient on prices, but they vary with how busy we are too. For example, Im doing a full resto 72 GMC pickup for an older gentleman who has little time left and he wants to see it go to his grandaughter before he passes. Body is straight with very few dents but needs some rust repair so we quoted him 10k for that which is really cheap actually. The same job last year on an even straighter 78 F100 ran 15k for the gentleman.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

5k is cheap. We start at 8k for a re-spray and 10k for a re-paint. We are more high-end though. Even those prices will get you 1-2 steps above factory which 99% of the time doesn’t look that good

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Torchie_281

Established Member
IMG_2734.jpg
IMG_2301.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
You shouldn't unless it's a canadian thing lol
or you're about to have your financial status completely ruined.

Funny thing about "The Fappening," all of those pics got leaked because someone set up a phony wifi hot spot at an awards show and A LOT of celebrities logged in to it using their apple log ins. The story goes that a lot of the pictures came from Weinstein's phone/account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread