1685954407851.jpeg

1685954429708.jpeg

1685954449774.jpeg

1685954500344.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im gonna be that guy... What am I looking at here? The kit? I don't get it.

look at it bro… its a recruiting add… “do you have what it takes to be an FBI Special Agent?”…. FBI is supposed to be the nation‘s top law enforcement agency… they have a recruiting add with a female with an ate up plate carrier. Its a God damn soup sandwich!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
look at it bro… its a recruiting add… “do you have what it takes to be an FBI Special Agent?”…. FBI is supposed to be the nation‘s top law enforcement agency… they have a recruiting add with a female with an ate up plate carrier. Its a God damn soup sandwich!

I get that, but I guess the reactions indicated something funnier than what I was thinking it was. It's a special agent recruitment ad, not like it was for HRT. The kit does look ridiculous though, but what do expect from a woman? It's actually pretty accurate because that is about how I would expect a women set up their kit lol.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I get that, but I guess the reactions indicated something funnier than what I was thinking it was. It's a special agent recruitment ad, not like it was for HRT. The kit does look ridiculous though, but what do expect from a woman? It's actually pretty accurate because that is about how I would expect a women set up their kit lol.
I'd expect a hair brush and a mirror in that kit.

MG0h3

Established Member

The randomly half assed placed flag patch looks squared away.

The TQ in the mag pouch is great. What’s next to it? A Tampon?

At least all the hemorrhage control is in the same area.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread