NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Ok, I get it. People feel the need to tell everyone how cool they are by inferring that they participate in a certain activity.

We've got people up here that have a "Roots" sticker, in the shape of the state, on their back window. Gotta let everybody know you were born here. Saw the same thing in Colorado back in the early 80's with the "Native" stickers.

Similar to the Browning sticker on every single truck in central Texas...

1691003217249.png

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, if there were as many hunters as Browning stickers on trucks, the deer population would be decimated.

eh, I bet the number of deer spared by napping hunters is far exceeded by than the ones spared by hunters on their phones.

I never understood all those stickers on your truck, just seems like advertising for someone to break in and look around.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
eh, I bet the number of deer spared by napping hunters is far exceeded by than the ones spared by hunters on their phones.

I never understood all those stickers on your truck, just seems like advertising for someone to break in and look around.

I feel the same way about that kind of advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

That happens all the time around here, ****ing hoodrats breaking into trucks looking for guns, literally not touching other valuables left in the vehicle, but clearly going thru center consoles, glove box etc… this has happened at my work several times..cars on the other hand are never broken into, just the trucks and domestic at that… they don’t even bother with jap trucks.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What is this "salt life" crap you're talking about? I'm up here in the upper left corner, not knowing what this is all about.
This BS. Douche who moved in around the side street who just moved here from Washington state put one on his pickup. All these idiods who move down here put them on their vehicles. It's makes them think they fit in, they don't. Just try talking to one, the damn northern accents are brutal.
aa4cd96bbcfc739629dfba6af37e8e5f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread