IMG_7761.gif

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Why are Hasidic Jews so weird? Everything I have seen about them appears that no one likes them, not even other Jews in Israel. Bunch of neckbeards.
They are weird AF and you are correct, other Jews don’t like them. In Israel they have shunned military service and other aspects of Israeli society. They have in fact tried to get a permanent exemption from compulsory service. In light of current events in Israel, that’s not going to win them any friends.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They are weird AF and you are correct, other Jews don’t like them. In Israel they have shunned military service and other aspects of Israeli society. They have in fact tried to get a permanent exemption from compulsory service. In light of current events in Israel, that’s not going to win them any friends.

Got to find the video of a giant hoss of a cop in Israel abusing the shit out of some of these Orthodox Jews. Sweeps his legs to slam him in the ground and then pushes one through a doorway haha. It might have been posted a while back.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Hippi jews?? Turning down service like here during Vietnam

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
^^ This is the only Stanley Cup

I was messing around on the PlayStation the other night, sister-in-law was talking to my wife when she brought up something about cups.

I was hardly paying attention, but then she said something about people and Stanley Cups.

I asked her what she was talking about and she said people were mad about Stanley Cups, or other people were mad… I don’t know.

I go, “Why the hell are people mad at hockey? What is even happening.”

She responded (clueless to “The Stanley Cup” and hockey) and I responded back (clueless t whatever this tumbler thing is) at least 2-3 times before I finally put down the controller and asked my wife wtf was happening.

It. Was. A. Shitshow.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I was messing around on the PlayStation the other night, sister-in-law was talking to my wife when she brought up something about cups.

I was hardly paying attention, but then she said something about people and Stanley Cups.

I asked her what she was talking about and she said people were mad about Stanley Cups, or other people were mad… I don’t know.

I go, “Why the hell are people mad at hockey? What is even happening.”

She responded (clueless to “The Stanley Cup” and hockey) and I responded back (clueless t whatever this tumbler thing is) at least 2-3 times before I finally put down the controller and asked my wife wtf was happening.

It. Was. A. Shitshow.

I had a similar experience. Realizing everyone is losing their shit about big ass mugs that can apparently hold ice through a car fire, and not the cups you drink champagne from surrounded by hookers.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you see what this story was about?

If they claimed to be Palestinians digging to kill Jews the police would have let them go.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

Users who are viewing this thread