Nx plate kit 200 shot

Liln2o

Established Member
Has any one ran this yet how did you like it and what jets did you use with e85 on both sides n2o and fuel any info would be great.....

BV600

Established Member
There was a nitrous thread not to long ago a couple people spraying 200 on stock motor

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
There are a couple 200 shot NX plate users, but I dont see them on here. Im spraying NX 150 on e85 and it runs pretty good. I thought about spraying a 200. However, Ill wait till I have a built block lined up before hitting the stocker with a 200.

BTW; do you have E85 in Pleasanton? If not, Three Rivers has a new station with E85.

Last edited:

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Do some searching...ALLKHEINZ sprayed 200 once on a stock motor and went 10.36 (on gas not E85)...only one I know of...there was talk of a 6spd manual guy in Texas spraying it also.

Last edited:

c_me_pass_u

Established Member
There are a couple 200 shot NX plate users, but I dont see them on here. Im spraying NX 150 on e85 and it runs pretty good. I thought about spraying a 200. However, Ill wait till I have a built block lined up before hitting the stocker with a 200.

BTW; do you have E85 in Pleasanton? If not, Three Rivers has a new station with E85.

What about in CC? I'm from the valley but stay near Alice and I'm in the works of putting a 150 shot but wanna do it with e85 but never seen e85 here but I want it cuz I race over at robstown lol

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
What about in CC? I'm from the valley but stay near Alice and I'm in the works of putting a 150 shot but wanna do it with e85 but never seen e85 here but I want it cuz I race over at robstown lol

Yeah we have a station off Weber past Saratoga and their E85 is dead on consistant.

Liln2o

Established Member
Well i guess we will find out on the dyno whats gana happen waiting on some jets and to the dyno it is......

try03venom

Established Member
there was a guy on here spraying a 200 nx plate on a stock block m6 car. if I remember correctly he was running fast till a puddling issue poped his intake manifold.

corysmach1

Established Member
there was a guy on here spraying a 200 nx plate on a stock block m6 car. if I remember correctly he was running fast till a puddling issue poped his intake manifold.

Yes....I thought he hurt the motor too. I think he said he was only pulling 3 degress of timing for a 200 shot. Lol

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
The following post is based on my own personal experience with this kit and the results I found on my own.

The "200 shot" on the NX plate kit is really just the maxing out of the system. The 200 shot pill is a .136 pill which, on a kit with a bigger solenoid, translates to about a 400 shot. The limited factor on the NX plate at a 200 shot is the solenoid and not the pill.

When I was dialing in my car on the dyno with E85, I played around with maxing out the kit on E85 and put down 611whp/610 torque. The log revealed a very lean motor and extremely positive fuel trims of 1.15 and up, which tells me the car was out of fuel pump with that much power, E85, and a KB Boostapump.

I'm confused how some guys see 700whp with stock pump and E85, but that is a topic for another day. haha

Users who are viewing this thread