Nx plate kit 200 shot

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
150 is as high as I've heard anybody going on a stock motor. I've only gone to 100

I way spraying ~200 shot back a year and half ago. It was via a fogger but, its been done. I think Justin might have sprayed north of 150, not sure tho

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I way spraying ~200 shot back a year and half ago. It was via a fogger but, its been done. I think Justin might have sprayed north of 150, not sure tho

Only on the dyno. I will not and have not ever sprayed it on the street or track. I was just curious to see what the kit would flow. I don't know how you're getting 7xx whp on E85 with stock pump but I was out of pump at 600 on E85.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Only on the dyno. I will not and have not ever sprayed it on the street or track. I was just curious to see what the kit would flow. I don't know how you're getting 7xx whp on E85 with stock pump but I was out of pump at 600 on E85.

21volts with ~E82 So i got a little more room than stock pump with E85

Liln2o

Established Member

I have a BAP will i have will this work for me or no..... And ppl are only seeing a little over 600 whp with a 200 thats gotta be a joke... My car layed down about 450 whp on AED dyno back in april i was hoping for north of 500 on the 150 and atleas 650 on the 200 am i dreaming or what lol

Liln2o

Established Member
The following post is based on my own personal experience with this kit and the results I found on my own.

The "200 shot" on the NX plate kit is really just the maxing out of the system. The 200 shot pill is a .136 pill which, on a kit with a bigger solenoid, translates to about a 400 shot. The limited factor on the NX plate at a 200 shot is the solenoid and not the pill.

When I was dialing in my car on the dyno with E85, I played around with maxing out the kit on E85 and put down 611whp/610 torque. The log revealed a very lean motor and extremely positive fuel trims of 1.15 and up, which tells me the car was out of fuel pump with that much power, E85, and a KB Boostapump.

I'm confused how some guys see 700whp with stock pump and E85, but that is a topic for another day. haha

What where your mods for the 200 shot is ur car auto or stick

Liln2o

Established Member
Are you built?

Not built at all just bolt ons
BAP injectors and e85
Orx
Boss manifold
Jlt cold air with both oil seperators
Muffler delete "lol"
Mach 700 clutch chromoly fly wheel
Jpc clutch line
Bmr springs
Tubular radiator support no sway bar
Bbr lowwers
Bmr adj. upper
Panhard bar and brace
3.73 gears

And this NX kit that i am waiting for jets so it can be dialed in

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I have a BAP will i have will this work for me or no..... And ppl are only seeing a little over 600 whp with a 200 thats gotta be a joke... My car layed down about 450 whp on AED dyno back in april i was hoping for north of 500 on the 150 and atleas 650 on the 200 am i dreaming or what lol

What where your mods for the 200 shot is ur car auto or stick

No joke. Real world dyno results. My car makes 400 on motor and 600 on 200 shot. Sounds about right.

Mods are: boss intake, cat deletes, airraid, gt500, e85 tune, nitrous

Users who are viewing this thread