NYS just passed new gun legislation....

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
..... nobody is banning guns, or assault rifles, so please, please understand that and argue your point accordingly.

No their not, but most modern handguns in 9mm, 40 or 45 mags are 10+ rnds, I know for a fact most manufactures do not make 7 rnd mags except for certain 1911 and Mouse guns.
In essence NY made most semi auto hand gun's paper weight's. Thats why they chose 7rnds.

To all pro gun members you need to email your state rep's and voice your opinion.

We can't give a inch. Remember Louisiana....they did confiscate law abiding citizenry guns

try03venom

Established Member
Cuomo just shot himself in the foot and didnt realize that not only gun owners are pissed off but cops and military as well!

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
The ammount of stupid in this law and that last article is unbelievable...

Especially this qoute "Gun reform must prevent criminals and the deranged from getting illegal weapons—not restrict law-abiding retired cops from protecting themselves and the public," Palladino said."

So normal LAW-ABIDING citizens are NOT allowed to protect themselves?? Unbelievable I don't even know what to think of that.... I guess all normal law-abiding citizens are criminals. This country is going down the shitter.

I'm soooo happy I don't live in ny and I don't plan on ever going there ever again.
But I live in de, the state dumbass biden is from so I'm sure de will be passing some retarded law like ny did. I can only hope they don't.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

PAPASMERF

Established Member
What firearm other than freaking revolvers carries less than 7 rounds? I'm glad they unintentionally included LEO officers in their new law so that the world can see how quick New York was to protect their own enforcers but still leave the remaining members of their community defenseless. Funny how this has turned into a double edged sword.

PAPASMERF

Established Member
Let's think about this for a second.

Killing is and always has been illegal. So if somebody is intended on taking a life (illegally) wtf will they care if the tool they use to commit the illegal act of murder is also illegal. Where's the logic in this thought process?

You're only hurting those that obey the law, and giving job security to those that don't

Users who are viewing this thread