Ocean City Spring Cruise

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
where are You annapolis people going to meet I don't know 50 at all so i need to know exactly where your going to be at so i can find it. If not I'll just meet at the hillendale safeway. thanks.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
Not sure just yet but, I may be able to squeeze in for this. :rockon: However, I wouldn't be able to get there until Sat. morning. The big question is...does anyone have available bedspace for Sat. night?????? :shrug: I know this is last minute and I have no problems paying my fair share for the room for the night. Thanks.........

Jeff

jeff, i have spare room if you need it send me a PM and i'll give you my cell #.

Camaro SS

9 Second Club
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Watch out for the red Camaro all you stock or pullied Cobra's, he's fast...
Thanks Ken, yeah I have it running pretty good now. I am planning on going back to Mason Dixon on the 27th for a Friday night TNT.

Laxpaint5

Established Member
I am staying near hooters but I will stop by and looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I will have my GF with me but she loves bad ass cars so its all good.

Mark

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
My GF will be with me all weekend too, so stop by..

To bad we don't have like MACA shirts or somthing that we could wear while we're out so people know who we are and wouldn't hesitate to come up and talk...

Anyone displaying sitckers on their car for the wekend just so people know us when they see us?

Last edited:

dakota318

Banned
I would never put any stickers on the Cobra. My jeep is a different story but I was thinking of making an exception for cruzin and putting a MACA sticker on.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'm the same way, but I was thinking just a small one on like the rear pass window or maybe on the top of the back window..

02Lightning629

Established Member
Wats up guys? I drive a 02 red L delaware plates got a A.R.E. tonneu. Im sure Ill run into some of u guys down there. i know it's not a cobra, but if u recognize my truck i'd love to catch u guys, and go cruisin with yas. This sh*t sounds fun as hell!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
To bad we don't have like MACA shirts or somthing that we could wear while we're out so people know who we are and wouldn't hesitate to come up and talk...

Anyone displaying sitckers on their car for the wekend just so people know us when they see us?

I sure as crap hope so!! How else we going to get our name out there and get to 200 members?!?! :-D :beer:

Blak92 said:
I would never put any stickers on the Cobra. My jeep is a different story but I was thinking of making an exception for cruzin and putting a MACA sticker on.

Sweet man, thanks for finding a corner of the glass for us. I know anything on these beautiful cars is just an eyesore. But you can take it off after the weekend with a razor blade (works great on glass, NEVER try it on paint) :beer:

Miamifan1354 said:
I'm the same way, but I was thinking just a small one on like the rear pass window or maybe on the top of the back window..

Hell yea. We have to represent!! :beer:

playwithmysnake said:
yeah i will put one on for this weekend too for everyone,,, that should be a good idea

Sweet Bruce :beer:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
02L, are you the guy with the 12 sec sticker on the back of your Truck? Live right down in Newark?

On a side note, I was reading over on one of the GTO boards and they are saying they are having a small get together at the food lion on 123 street sat night at 7pm.. Mabe we should show up and just say hi.... ;-)

Last edited:

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
Derek2001 said:
... the local track down there is having an event because of the Hot rod cruise. It's about a half hour west of ocean city, in Delmar, DE. If you know where salisbury is, its about 3 miles up U.S. 13. U.S. 13 Dragway is actually the name, the whole track was just repaved this year, its very nice. www.delawareracing.com I think i may be going there friday night, and then heading up to oc, but OC def. on saturday night. Let me know, pm me, whatever!

Like Derek2001 said, a bunch of people are going up to U.S. 13 Dragway this Friday night. Gates open at 4:00, and qualifying/T&T both start at 5:00. And there's a burnout contest. :beer: Here's the event flyer: http://www.delawareracing.com/fliers/us13dist.pdf.

Miamifan1354 said:
On a side note, I was reading over on one of the GTO boards and they are saying they are having a small get together at the food lion on 123 street sat night at 7pm.. Mabe we should show up and just say hi.... ;-)

Since we're gonna have a couple of Chevy guys with us :poke: we'll also roll up to that. Other weekend activities: lots of :beer:. See everyone there!

Last edited:

Derek2001

Established Member
Hey I'll probably be there if i can get my tune sent to me in time. Anyhow, if you guys see me, come over and say somethin. Black 2001L, boyd wheels, billet grilles. What kind of cars are coming with you? I can imagine the track will be packed, as the tech in time is 4-600. OH well, im hoping there will be some bad machines there. Derek

G03SVT

Banned
The drag racing is only 1/8th mile unless your in the Street Outlaw Class, either way it should be fun.

I'll be pimping one of the MACA stickers... :rockon:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
Not sure just yet but, I may be able to squeeze in for this. :rockon: However, I wouldn't be able to get there until Sat. morning. The big question is...does anyone have available bedspace for Sat. night?????? :shrug: I know this is last minute and I have no problems paying my fair share for the room for the night. Thanks.........

OK, it's confirmed, I'm in for Saturday! :banana: I'm planning on arriving in OC between 9-10 a.m. It looks like I'll be staying with ta2d1 at the Carousel. I have his cell # and will call him when I get in the vicinity to arrange for us to meet. After that, it's... :beer: See ya all there!!!

02Lightning629

Established Member
Nah I live in greenwood about 30-35 min south of dover might as well say I live where rt.13 and 16 meet. My L is stock except for cai which sucks, but by the end of the summer that'll change. I got a red L only thing distinguishing on it is an A.R.E tonneu.

dakota318

Banned
This is what the back of my Jeep looks like.

1A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread