Ocean City Spring Cruise

G03SVT

Banned
i wont be able to check these boards gain, someone please let me know if we decide to meet at safeway at any time besides 7:30. i think either way we are going to hit rain.

410-274-4097
Gerry

Last edited:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Looks to me like it is going to be heavy rain most of the day tapering off to showers/light rain in the evening. Anyway, if any of you all decide to postpone and leave Sat. morning, please post it up. I plan on leaving here early Sat. morning anyway and wouldn't mind some company!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
drillsergeantjr...I may just take you up on that drive down thing for Saturday..mine is going to be a last minute call. I'll be watching the weather tonight/tomorrow. I don't want to drive in any rain but, would consider light rain..but forget the heavy rain $hit..that's just a pain in the Cobra..did it enough in the other one..not doing it this time around.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
drillsergeantjr...I may just take you up on that drive down thing for Saturday..mine is going to be a last minute call. I'll be watching the weather tonight/tomorrow. I don't want to drive in any rain but, would consider light rain..but forget the heavy rain $hit..that's just a pain in the Cobra..did it enough in the other one..not doing it this time around.

That's cool. Just post up your intentions and I'll keep checking back between tonight and tomorrow night.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
drillsergeantjr said:
That's cool. Just post up your intentions and I'll keep checking back between tonight and tomorrow night.

must be nice to have all those 4 day weekends I envy you man :beer:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
ill be there at 830 at mcd's on rt 50 no matter what ,, i just want to get down there ,, the past few years ,, it rain half way down and the rest of the trip is great,, so i will take my chance,, see u guys there at 830

Cruisin down with Bruce guarantees a Zaino break along the way or when we get there. I will most likely be in too. You got my cell. Check here in the morning.

If this becomes a free-for-all drive down, Bruce and I will proly be at Seacrets Friday night.

DON'T FORGET TO PRINT A COPY OF YOUR MACA LIST TO BRING ALONG FOR CELL NUMBERS.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
well, i'll be at the mcdonalds tomorrow morning aroud 7:30 regardles. i have to agree with bruce i just want to get down there. since i've booked the hotel for friday i'm not eating that money. and i have my stickers on the little window on the back.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
playwithmysnake said:
ill be there at 830 at mcd's on rt 50 no matter what ,, i just want to get down there ,, the past few years ,, it rain half way down and the rest of the trip is great,, so i will take my chance,, see u guys there at 830
I think I'm with Bruce on this one.....I hate driving in the rain as much as anybody, just no fun......But, this is a nice little three day mini-vacation for me and I want to get down there around some horsepower! It's supoosed to be great Saturday and Sunday and we have that nice indoor parking garage to clean up the Cobras if need be. I'll be at Safeway at 7:00 a.m.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well at this point if it is raining tomorrow morning..I won't be there. I spoke with Ken...and he and I will cruise down later....but, if it is not raining tomorrow morning and the roads are just wet/damp..I'll be there....

I really hope it blows over as I want to cruise down together. Freaking weather!

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
ok,ok, last post by me,,, i will be at mcd's at 8am,,, so that give u guys for silver an 1hr to get there , the cars still drive down oc even threw rain ,, even with slicks,,, great times!!!!,,, so see everyone who is cruzin with me at 8am,, im not able to print list so i will have to borrow someones to get numbers,,, see u in am

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
Well, just got home from the OC GTG. I had a really good time and I think we had an excellent turnout. At one point we had 22 Cobras together. We went on several cruises up and down the Coastal Highway and definitely turned a lot of heads! Seemed like there was a million hot rods down there. Sat. afternoon we went out and rode some go-karts and had a blast! The second set of karts we rode was more like a demolition derby and was very fun. Thanks to Chris for offering me the spare bed in his room. See you all later........

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah it was a blast! Can't remember how many times people pointed and started at that pack of powerful Cobra's coming down Coastal Highway! It was awesome! Another great MACA GTG!!!! Pics to come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread