Ocean City Year IV

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
hahaha I was just joking. Richie had asked me the night before if I wanted to go and that made me realize that I hadn't been on SVTP in a while, so I logged in to see that Rob was trying to move in on my man and just figured I'd make a joke about it. :lol1:

And that there's going to be a Baby Fishtail soon. And that Hot Tub Tim was selling his mystichrome!!!!!!!! :cryying: I need to start checking this thing more frequently.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nah, we just need to set up automatic MACA updates that can be texted or email to our phones. Just to keep everyone up to date on events, new babies, people selling/buying Cobras and stuff like that. Dwight, get on that...

:beer:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I might catch up with you guys down there. I recently got promoted and am not sure if I can get that much time off. I'm back to working a lot of hours.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Not a problem Roth.

So it's as of now:

Myself
Dale
Richie
Roth
Justin
Cory
Sprayed Daily
1 More

That leave 1 or 2 spots up, depending.

1 spot up for grabs. I should have the set prices by the end of next week/Mon. of the following week! :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Nah, we just need to set up automatic MACA updates that can be texted or email to our phones. Just to keep everyone up to date on events, new babies, people selling/buying Cobras and stuff like that. Dwight, get on that...

:beer:

Wish I knew how. :shrug: Actually sounds like a good idea, especially if we can get this club up and rolling again like the old days......:beer:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Wish I knew how. :shrug: Actually sounds like a good idea, especially if we can get this club up and rolling again like the old days......:beer:

Amen!

Mike (FISHTAIL) may have some ideas about this. I know he has all of his PM's automatically forwarded to his cell phone.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I mean, I was just kiddig, but it would be pretty cool.

Amen!

Mike (FISHTAIL) may have some ideas about this. I know he has all of his PM's automatically forwarded to his cell phone.

Nerd alert...

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I mean, I was just kiddig, but it would be pretty cool.

Nerd alert...

It's pretty simply, actually.

Set up a specific thread for whatever. When you subscribe to it you can get a email sent to you when someone posts up. I have this set up on my for sale threads all the time. The only emails I get are replies to that thread.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Tim please let me know by this Friday, if possible. Dale too - I know you're selling - thanks.

I should have the contract for the houses any day now - so get that PayPal ready.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Andrew, I'm still good to go and still +1, so I'll request the same room I had last year if possible. Dunno how that affects my price. Selling the Cobra, but I'll have something to drive up there, don't you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread