Ocean City Year IV

TRBO VNM

Andrew, I'm still good to go and still +1, so I'll request the same room I had last year if possible. Dunno how that affects my price. Selling the Cobra, but I'll have something to drive up there, don't you worry.

damn, I wanted that room this yr. that is the room I had my first yr and loved it. guess I won't bring audrey.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
damn, I wanted that room this yr. that is the room I had my first yr and loved it. guess I won't bring audrey.

There are two of them, one on each side. Just request the other one and bring the woman. Unless Richie called it...

TRBO VNM

There are two of them, one on each side. Just request the other one and bring the woman. Unless Richie called it...

I was just giving you a hard time, I don't really care, but it is a sweet shower. lol And I think as organizer Drew automatically gets the room on the other side. again, no biggie, just giving you a hard time

I thought you were bringing Justin anyways? Who needs Audrey?! :shrug: :lol1: <3 <3

he snores.

Venimus03

Established Member
Andrew, I'm still good to go and still +1, so I'll request the same room I had last year if possible. Dunno how that affects my price. Selling the Cobra, but I'll have something to drive up there, don't you worry.
Dale, I say we race for it!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Still 1 spot open!

Need one more by the end of this week. Or Richie's wonderful girl gets charged with the fee! Mystic parking is EXPENSIVE.

Hehe.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Still 1 spot open!

Need one more by the end of this week. Or Richie's wonderful girl gets charged with the fee! Mystic parking is EXPENSIVE.

Hehe.

So this is what it feels like to be a victim of racism?? *sigh* :shrug:

haha jk. Good thing we're taking the CompO then huh? =P

Venimus03

Established Member
LOL..... Drew I'll see if Chai wants to go. I'll get you a final answer tonight.

CobraMan69

Established Member
would like to come put me down as tenative, would be staying at my grandparents

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

would like to come put me down as tenative, would be staying at my grandparents

uh, Austin, lol, the extra place is trying to get one other person to take a spot. not if you are just going down. so staying at your grandparents doesn't help drew out. but hope to see you there. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread