Ocean City Year IV

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Ok.

Anyone know anyone interested in OC from the club?

:pop:

I sent Cheri a text last night asking her if Dustin had seen this and/or had thought about it.

And today is Dustin's birthday so make sure to send him some love. :beer:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Hey guys, Ginny...Cheri did get the text and told me about it. I am interested.

I have a couple questions:

Cheri and/or I may not be able to get off the 20th and might have to come down that Friday after work. Would that still be ok?

I am assuming the dates are May 20-23rd?

Also, how much does it cost to stay there?

And thanks Ginny for the happy birthday! :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Happy bday dude.

Yeah, doesn't matter what day you come down. Andrew said he's got the house from wednesday til sunday. Usually we get it starting thursday.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Damn..looks like I missed out on this one...if there happens to be one bed left..I will gladly take it. I thought this thing was already filled up..and posted up earlier...sunburned hit me that you guys might have a bed. Looks like it might be taken? Let me know...:shrug:

EDIT: Please PM me if I can get in..cost, who to make check payable and where to send it. I'll do it tonight...It would just be me...

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Damn..looks like I missed out on this one...if there happens to be one bed left..I will gladly take it. I thought this thing was already filled up..and posted up earlier...sunburned hit me that you guys might have a bed. Looks like it might be taken? Let me know...:shrug:

EDIT: Please PM me if I can get in..cost, who to make check payable and where to send it. I'll do it tonight...It would just be me...

Flowgoode just locked up the last spot. You missed it by a couple hours - sorry brother.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Flowgoode just locked up the last spot. You missed it by a couple hours - sorry brother.

Dammit!

EDIT: The above is frustration at myself not at the people who got in before if your comment nice was directed at me SYMach1. Not mad at them...mad at me for being late to the game and not paying attention. Sorry if I offended...but, he said missed it by a couple of hours...and I think dammit..I just missed it. No biggie..I'll get a room at the Carousel as I have previously..

Looking forward to seeing everyone...lots and lots of Cobras!!!

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
LOL! I might be bringing a little "sand" myself this year...

But, then again, I don't go to OC for the sand anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread