Ocean City Year IV

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Well, now that everyone has their room plans laid out, let's pencil in a MACA GTG at the Greene Turtle that Friday night. Just like last year for my graduation celebration...we'll slowly take over the whole upstairs. Andrew, you're the event coordinator...make it happen (please)! ;-)

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Well, now that everyone has their room plans laid out, let's pencil in a MACA GTG at the Greene Turtle that Friday night. Just like last year for my graduation celebration...we'll slowly take over the whole upstairs. Andrew, you're the event coordinator...make it happen (please)! ;-)

DONE! We own that bar anyways that weekend!

Chris how is the Cobra coming? :rockon:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
You still coming oc tho? Right

If you mean me yeah..I'll stay at the carosuel....

Sorry..delayed response..I was in Puerto Rico....and for anyone that thinks they want to go there..you don't...it sucked! Thank God my company paid for it or I would really upset!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Whats the name of that big hotel with the indoor parking down there? I think I can make a friday-saturday trip.

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Philly, you might mean the Carousel. That's where we stay, it's across the street from the Turtle and the Food Lion. Great spot. Also just a few blocks from Hooters.

lastdeployment

Established Member
Drew the Cobra is just sitting now... It failed inspection because I was dumb and took it to the local Ford dealer. They won't attempt an alignment because it has a terminator IRS installed. They failed it for having "non-stock" fuel lines and my e-brake light doesn't come on when the brake is up.

If it's on the road, I may head to OC for a day trip... Not sure just yet.

SVT-VNM

Established Member
Drew the Cobra is just sitting now... It failed inspection because I was dumb and took it to the local Ford dealer. They won't attempt an alignment because it has a terminator IRS installed. They failed it for having "non-stock" fuel lines and my e-brake light doesn't come on when the brake is up.

If it's on the road, I may head to OC for a day trip... Not sure just yet.

Are you serious?! Hell, take it to any of the local shops in MD - I'm sure someone can overturn that quick right? Ford is awful.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks SYMach1!:beer:

Let me know guys the plan for meeting and heading down. I am assuming Thursday...which is cool! Four full days of nothing but sun and Cobras!

Can't wait to meet the guys I don't know and hang with the ones I do!

Going to be awesome!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Thanks SYMach1!:beer:

Let me know guys the plan for meeting and heading down. I am assuming Thursday...which is cool! Four full days of nothing but sun and Cobras!

Can't wait to meet the guys I don't know and hang with the ones I do!

Going to be awesome!

Yeah, I stayed with this crowd a couple of years ago...

All I can say is...I hope you're a young 41! :beer:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Yeah, I stayed with this crowd a couple of years ago...

All I can say is...I hope you're a young 41! :beer:

ohhh snaaap! Mike you better be ready...i saw your car at Billy's for the first time. it look s freakin sweet! you going to let me drive it once?? ive never even driven one or been driven in one

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
ohhh snaaap! Mike you better be ready...i saw your car at Billy's for the first time. it look s freakin sweet! you going to let me drive it once?? ive never even driven one or been driven in one

Damn...when were you there? Yeah it looks alot better now that it is dropped!

I did FRPP springs, BMR adj panhard bar, J&M adjustable upper and J&M LCA. It turned out real well. Jason has quite a few things at his house for me to add to the car! I'll keep thoise a secret for now

SVT-VNM

Established Member
Glad to see you're in Bonefish!

Edit - Wait - Mike? You had the Oxford 03 2 years back right? How the hell did I miss this.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Glad to see you're in Bonefish!

Edit - Wait - Mike? You had the Oxford 03 2 years back right? How the hell did I miss this.

Lol, drunk posting again? Different mike. The mike you are thinking of is 03 whippled cobra. Who bought cory's dads car with my old steg stage 3 which I got from Scott.

Users who are viewing this thread