Ocean City Year IV

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Have the same setup as last year for those interested.

Please throw me a PM if you are interested - I should have the ball rolling nice and early to get the place all locked up again.

Roth + 1/Richie - you're all set per usual. Everyone just drop me a PM or in this thread so I know who's coming! Thanks.

:beer:

Drew

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
The reason why Richie isn't +1 is that I'm going but won't be staying with you guys this year :( I'm going to do it like a man and stay in a tent on the beach along with a keg of Miller Lite. I'm so excited!

Last edited:

Linthemup

Established Member
Have the same setup as last year for those interested.

Please throw me a PM if you are interested - I should have the ball rolling nice and early to get the place all locked up again.

Roth + 1/Richie - you're all set per usual. Everyone just drop me a PM or in this thread so I know who's coming! Thanks.

:beer:

Drew

I plan on going this year . My parents have a place down there . I didnt make it last year due to the weather .

Boobinspector

Established Member
You can put me down tentative. It all depends on if and when my Army training is done. And even if I will be state side. But somebody really needs it no worries.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
The reason why Richie isn't +1 is that I'm going but won't be staying with you guys this year :( I'm going to do it like a man and stay in a tent on the beach along with a keg of Miller Lite. I'm so excited!

Well if you're staying out on the beach this year, perhaps Richie's girlfriend can be his +1. :coolman:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
This'll be my third year going dependantly with a couple other friends. One with a 98 black Cobra with bbs wheels. I've cruised up and down a bit. Where are you guys going to be this year? What's the date again?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Good times!

Hosted%20Photos

Hosted%20Photos
[/ame][/IMG]

Last edited:

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Good times for sure. I think that vid is from the track that I almost killed myself on when the screw in the roof padding kept bouncing off my cranium. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread