OEM Airfoil wiper blade assembly found!

jk_aktion

Established Member
So I made a post before about where to get OEM Airfoil wipers. Well I found the manufacturer through my work. Just received my new set, and if anyone is interested on keeping or going back to the stock setup let me know.

**edit updated

I acquired them through WorldPac parts supply, unfortunately I walked out on my shop this morning for the mishaps and bs I ran into today.. Tired of it and it doesn't help my PTSD.. So, here is the part# info and other #'s on the package below. These were specifically made for European cars Porsche/BMW etc. You can create the account or find someone/business that uses WorldPac to order them, or call them directly or Valeo themselves linked below. They cost me $25 for both. Hope this helps and sorry I can no longer grab these for anyone.

Valeo 550mm wiper blades Part# 996 628 901 03

800-22-8

^ other info/#'s on the box.

http://www.worldpac.com/contactus.html

http://valeoserviceusa.com/content/contact-us

11118154_354751074724236_1597606492_n_zpsht5xgapa.jpg

11272297_354751088057568_1103563530_n_zpsr3n4sufs.jpg

Last edited:

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Keeping the car as OEM as possible is the only reason to hunt for one as far as I can tell. I personally prefer the new blade style wipers.

Ford did seem proud of them at the time though. I remember all the informational documents sharing how the wipers were functional at high speeds.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I would also like the info.

I ended up removing the rubber blades from mine and painting the aero part with black trim paint. I put a new set of rubber blades in and they look brand new.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I still have my originals on my car. The blade is half gone, but I refuse to change them.

I wipe them down with Meguires protectant so they stay shiny. I am going to try to swap the blade part out to make them functional again. I do not drive the car in the rain so I have been fine so far.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Mine still had them when I bought the car. But I swapped to some Bosch wipers. Guess I should've held on to the stock ones.

Goose17

Established Member
Are these "like the OEM blades" or are they in fact the OEM blades?

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I think you can still get them from Ford. I got a set about 1 year ago from my Ford Dealer they were oem Motorcraft.

Goose17

Established Member
I think you can still get them from Ford. I got a set about 1 year ago from my Ford Dealer they were oem Motorcraft.

When I called Tousley last fall, I was told they are no longer offered through Ford.

jk_aktion

Established Member
Update... these are the wrong size, went to install and they are a little larger, I guess WorldPac has them labeled wrong on the site.

Tractionless1

Established Member
OE here and off the car along with the arms as I don't drive it in the rain and it enables a nice view of the hood. The aero helps hold the blade to the windshield at high speed.

Users who are viewing this thread