off duty deputy drives drunk and crashes into a house

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I see a bunch of LEO and LEO supporters in here claiming he should be tried like a normal person.

Except that he isnt a normal person, he is a LEO and his daily activities include getting people off the street for driving intoxicated. And then he goes and does it himself?

Sorry, he should know better than that. I dont buy into the whole "what he does on his off time is his" dealy here. This guy committed a crime when his career is to stop crime, thus his career as a LEO is over.

SVT4ME

Established Member
He should be treated like everyone else. However, his job should be in jeopardy due to him having to live to a hire standard.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hell no! LEOs should be the ones who set the example. You can't be the "lawman" at work, then go breaking the laws when off duty. He MORE than knew better, and knows this shit first hand, theres no excuse and I hope he gets max penalties. And to the other LEO who chimed in with the brilliant "Well he isn't guilty yet", he IS guilty, he blew over the legal limit, hit a house, was prolly driving like an assbag, and again, KNOWS better. Considering the way I've been spoken too just for going 5 over the limit.... I hope he gets any and all fines, penalties, etc... It's guys like him that give LEOs a bad name, and make people not trust them.

Users who are viewing this thread