Official 2019 College Thread SEC Sucks!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I agree at this point the only ACC team that may challenge them would be Virginia. The rest of the ACC is trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson as of now has only 1 ranked team on their schedule and it's not a team from the ACC. Their schedule is garbage.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
They said the same thing before the B1G championship game a few years ago....dont see another 59-0 beat down, but Wisky looks like they should be able to give them a game for sure. OSU has looked scary good, but they have to win out to get into the playoffs.

I remember that. There defense looks really good though we will see.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Clemson as of now has only 1 ranked team on their schedule and it's not a team from the ACC. Their schedule is garbage.

Yup and they almost got there shit smashed in by NC. It will be interesting for sure near the end of the season.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Just doesn't quite have that original "SEC IS THE BEST CONFERENCE...etc" vibe...
LOL!!!
GO GATORS!!
OH YEAH....FK MICHIGAN.
He knows who I'm talking to....lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
they make antivirals for the boomer infection. lol

giphy.gif

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Another scandal at PSU.........

This time it is about alumni (and others) being racist if you do not support the look of players with dreadlock hair styles.

Even college football is not immune to nonsense.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
ND vs. Michigan, AKA the Great Pillow Fight of 2019

LOL

GO BUCKS!

Shut your mouth. You guys got Wisconsin to worry about in a few weeks.

On another note anyone thing Urban will end up at USC next season?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
On another note anyone thing Urban will end up at USC next season?

If USC was smart they would decline as Faker has pulled the medical card twice, when his hand was caught in the cookie jar (bad behavior from his recruits FLORIDA. Then not getting rid of his wife beater friend Smith OSU.)

Either that or they better have a contract out that states specifically that you even think of using any medical excuse, when things go wrong or there is wrong doing, then you pay us the length of the contract back out of your own pocket Faker.

That would be the only way I would hire Urban Legend Meyers as he has a track record and it isn't a good one when it concerns behavior or doing the right thing. He might know how to win but he has way too much in his closet (history) for me to even think of offering him a job.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If USC was smart they would decline as Faker has pulled the medical card twice, when his hand was caught in the cookie jar (bad behavior from his recruits FLORIDA. Then not getting rid of his wife beater friend Smith OSU.)

Either that or they better have a contract out that states specifically that you even think of using any medical excuse, when things go wrong or there is wrong doing, then you pay us the length of the contract back out of your own pocket Faker.

That would be the only way I would hire Urban Legend Meyers as he has a track record and it isn't a good one when it concerns behavior or doing the right thing. He might know how to win but he has way too much in his closet (history) for me to even think of offering him a job.

USC had Carrol it wouldn’t surprise me. As you stated I’d put a medical clause in his contract. If love to have him at ND he was an assistant in the late 90’s. Only reason is I know he’d probably bring a national championship back. I don’t ever think Kelly will make that happen. Maybe I’ll be wrong but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread