Official Call Out!

BG Racing

Established Member
I want to officially announce that I would like to race my Ecoboost Mustang in the NMRA Grudge event at Bowling Green KY. With that being said, I'm calling out Livernois for a grudge race. My 4 cyl Ecoboost Mustang against your 4 cyl Ecoboost Mustang.
If Livernois accepts this race, I've got $4000 to put up that says my car is faster.

2014v6

Established Member
Goooooo Brad show them what that ecobeast can do . BG Racing is my #1 Family and I can't wait to see this show down and BG just climbing the ladder at Bowling Green

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the friendly call out! We haven't really been working on making our car anything more than a fun street car, so we can't say for certain if we will bring it out or not. We have had our engine build department working on some things for when we have the time to turn it up, but with how busy we are with customer projects, we just can't put our stuff in front of them.

With that said, If you are calling Dan Millen out, he said he'll race you. what about running heads up with a Taurus? Of course, there's no way that a mustang would ever lose against a 4500# taurus on stock tires right? It would be fun to wager on that, wouldn't it?

So, let's call it a maybe on our stock suspension street car 2015 EB mustang vs your race car 2015 EB mustang

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just so we're clear, you're calling out a stock turbo street car. It's amazing how much overkill is needed to go faster than our records :)

your car vs this: download_20150812_205338.jpg download_20150812_205346.jpg download_20150812_205349.jpg

Anthony K

Established Member
I'll put some money on the Taurus

I bet bg car goes low 11's all racecar'd out. Bigger turbo, intercooler, blah blah blah.

Calling out a car with a tune and tires.

Lame level is VERY VERY high right now.

whooshified

Established Member
I'm all for call outs and friendly competition but a Watson Racing prepped race car with PTE big turbo calling out a stock turbo car that doesn't even have an aftermarket intake is just silly

BG Racing

Established Member
First off, you are sponsoring a Ecoboost heads up shootout! You have a mustang that went 11.8s last fall. I haven't heard or seen anything of it this year. If it still exists or not is the car I'm calling out. I figured you had a shop more than capable of bringing an ecoboost mustang that could be interesting for the fans at NMRA to see in a call out race. I didn't call out a Taurus lol. Are we racing mustang against mustang or not?

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
First off, you are sponsoring a Ecoboost heads up shootout! You have a mustang that went 11.8s last fall. I haven't heard or seen anything of it this year. If it still exists or not is the car I'm calling out. I figured you had a shop more than capable of bringing an ecoboost mustang that could be interesting for the fans at NMRA to see in a call out race. I didn't call out a Taurus lol. Are we racing mustang against mustang or not?

Many people don't realize this but we never go crazy with our shop cars. This is simply out of priorities within our organization. We are lucky enough to have an immense amount of work, and therefore we didn't really do much with many or them.

As for the Taurus, why not? Or are you afraid a car that weighs 1500# more would put you on the trailer?

I guess I understand why you wouldn't want to go up against it either though. ;-)

Oh, and the picture of the above car is the same car that went 11.80. If you look at it the airbox hasn't even been off.

And just think, all that work for only 4 more mph than that daily driver I posted. Just imagine if our car had weighed what yours does, or better yet, how about even the field and get yours to our race weight? :)

Users who are viewing this thread