Official Clash of Clans SVTP thread

Rings

Established Member
image.jpg
This is the turd the eFFed up my second attack...

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
How you guys doing in wars? My current clan is 21-3 I think. Currently winning 80/25 with 53/25 attacks respectively.

Coiled03

Established Member
Of course servers go down right when I am about to unleash hell

Waiting to watch pekka/rage!

:pop:

Wonder if they're installing a patch to stop ghosting? I saw on the forums that Supercell is aware of it, and are working on it.

Last edited:

Thehubster

Established Member
The SVTP Horde is still there in case they are those that can't get into the big group and we can always use some more people considering we only have like 7 people. so if you can't get into the big group you can hang out with us for a while.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The SVTP Horde is still there in case they are those that can't get into the big group and we can always use some more people considering we only have like 7 people. so if you can't get into the big group you can hang out with us for a while.
We are not going to be doing any recruiting from svtp horde btw. We all left that clan for a reason.

cobra2547

Established Member
Don't worry I got the boot too. I always donated troops more than requested and participated in wars. Oh well

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I'm Mike on coc. Went to sleep and got up this morning to empty my collectors and noticed I got booted. I always donate when I can if the higher ups haven't already gotten to them and do what I can in wars

Thehubster

Established Member
We are not going to be doing any recruiting from svtp horde btw. We all left that clan for a reason.

That's ok we will take the folks you guys get rid of so that we can just maintain a couple different groups I mean this is a pretty big forum I think its safe to assume there are more then 50 people that play this game on here. haha

Users who are viewing this thread