Official Clash of Clans SVTP thread

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Already in a clan but Im interested if another decent SVTP starts up. TH7 here.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Rock20

Established Member
The short answer guys is over the course of multiple wars your attacks where lackluster because you either didn't pull the cc, bk, didnt follow war strategy, etc.

I 3 stared the last 2 wars. This one i bombed my first attack and 2 stared my second.

paintballpyro1

Established Member
Hard to pull cc when they are in the middle of the base, and part time didn't follow cause someone would attack mine like bran did last war or one before that

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I 3 stared the last 2 wars. This one i bombed my first attack and 2 stared my second.

Your name came up multiple times. Just watched your attacks in the last war, neither time did you pull the cc and deployed healers with ad ready to kill them. Sorry man your performance just hasn't been on par.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to pull cc when they are in the middle of the base, and part time didn't follow cause someone would attack mine like bran did last war or one before that

I dont recall you ever asking for advice on how to do it in the chat. It's fairly easy actually. Also if someone did deviate from the warplan did you ask to see who you should attack or just perpetuate deviation?

wildaries83

Established Member

Bran2 attacked higher for couple reasons. 1 to cover the attack so you guys can attack lower in hopes of getting 3 stars. 2 just to cover in general as better chances of 3 star. Also you said something in clan and I said to attack1 lower or higher to start that in which you got 0 going lower anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread