Official Clash of Clans SVTP thread

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
TTT any clashers left out there? We have room for 1 more in main clan th7+, and svtp ftmfw x2 has plenty of room for all levels

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
i screenshot two horrible TH10 bases i saw the other day, the first has to be gemmed. the second is a clan that wants me to join them (my squadron) and the base is the top players base.

maybe we can start a thread for these, like a best and the worst lol.

coc2.png

coc.png

Last edited:

Commbubba19

because racecar....crash
Established Member
I'm not in your clan but have been playing for almost a year.

I still don't get the hang up on war. It does not benefit the clan nor its members to participate frequently in a war. The cost of troops used in a war are a lot higher vs standard raiding and the profits are quite low, especially if the clan loses. Then you have the guys with powerful troops spending extra to fill up clan castles.

I'm currently in a clan called Nebraskans 2 which is a feeder for a top 10000 clan Nebraskans. My name is Heath in the game. Check out my base if you'd like. If this clan gets stale, I may join up with the SVTP clan.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member

I still don't get the hang up on war. It does not benefit the clan nor its members to participate frequently in a war. The cost of troops used in a war are a lot higher vs standard raiding and the profits are quite low, especially if the clan loses. Then you have the guys with powerful troops spending extra to fill up clan castles.

I'm currently in a clan called Nebraskans 2 which is a feeder for a top 10000 clan Nebraskans. My name is Heath in the game. Check out my base if you'd like. If this clan gets stale, I may join up with the SVTP clan.

Because it's fun :shurg:

grantturner

Established Member

Dont war hate. We like to POOOWWWEEERRRR!

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
War is fun, we have an unbelievably awesome clan and every one participates and pulls their own weight. Great group

Commbubba19

because racecar....crash
Established Member
Why was I kicked? I've heavily contributed troops and war. My base gave up 1 star. Far better than most of the clan. I 3 starred my last attack which was in the top 15 bases of the opponent.

Then Sadie kicks me because he says I went th10 too fast? Wtf? Thanks for making me out to be a scape goat for no reason. Only troops I didn't bother to upgrade are dark and dragons because they're not worth it to me.

Please tell me how me being a th10 hurts the clan?

ATFPat

Established Member
I was just kicked out too. Would donate 1,000+ troops that were maxed out etc. :shrug:

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
P.J

Said it was due to my level, it would screw up the clan wars match up. We lost the last two.

I thought it was because I have a zinc yellow cobra lol oh well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread