official gran turismo 5 thread

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Ohhh ok. Where do i get the program? Is it complex to do?

Thanks!

Do you know which version of gt5 you are running? It depends on the last time you did an update. Certain ones work with certain updates. Example: Im using garage editor 1.6 to edit cars in gt5 version 2.14

Edit: Rct851 check the used car lot for a cobra R. They pop up every now and then.

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Just looked it up. I can see why its frowned upon. You can just do too much, cars doing 500mph. Just takes the fun out of the game. I was excited bc i thought they added the feature within the game but kept it realistic. Kinda bummed that isnt the case. GT def is lacking in that area.

I also hate how they dont let you add power adders to everything. Aventador for example. No excuse to not let us make that thing TT.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Yea some people went a little crazy but honestly it made the game more fun for alot of us. You had the people who abused it but mostly did it for cosmetic stuff. Lowered cars, wing deletes, motor and awd swaps dont sound like less fun to me lol. Some of the cars I made were crazy but most are realistic.

Lt5 miata
2jz rx7
Ls9 370z
V10 cobra r

You cant say those dont sound like fun haha

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Yea some people went a little crazy but honestly it made the game more fun for alot of us. You had the people who abused it but mostly did it for cosmetic stuff. Lowered cars, wing deletes, motor and awd swaps dont sound like less fun to me lol. Some of the cars I made were crazy but most are realistic.

Lt5 miata
2jz rx7
Ls9 370z
V10 cobra r

You cant say those dont sound like fun haha

Ohh most def!! Thats why i got excited cause i thought it was strictly motor swaps that are still limited to realistic hp.

I seen tutorials on how to make your car have 20,000HP. To me that ruins it.

stangposse

Established Member
Can anyone send me a "Tommy Kaira ZZii"? My buddy built one and wants to race and I think I sold my only one months ago. I never thought I'd need one, but now I do. i want to race him in the same car, straight up.

Whomever sends, let me know what you want and I'll send it. I have 350+ cars, so I should have something for you. If I don't, I'll send the car back to you.

Thanks!!!!!

My PSN name is same as my username here: stangposse

I NEED IT BY 7pm, tonight, if possible.

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Can anyone send me a "Tommy Kaira ZZii"? My buddy built one and wants to race and I think I sold my only one months ago. I never thought I'd need one, but now I do. i want to race him in the same car, straight up.

Whomever sends, let me know what you want and I'll send it. I have 350+ cars, so I should have something for you. If I don't, I'll send the car back to you.

Thanks!!!!!

My PSN name is same as my username here: stangposse

I NEED IT BY 7pm, tonight, if possible.

I'll send you one when I get home. If I have time, maybe I can join up in the lounge and race as well?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Got it. Thanks!

Don't forget to accept my request so I can send you the car.

Edit: Good runs tonight stangposse! For whatever reason I thought you were meeting your buddy to drag race, so I worked on my car to get it to run half decent in a straight line. Then I show up and you are ready to take some corners... I reverted to the B sheet to start clean and tweaked the suspension a little for cornering, but I don't have it down yet. I bet with a wing and some more tweaking, I'll pull off a 2.00 pass, but I still won't be as fast as you are. I saved the video and will add pictures later.

Last edited:

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Got excited to play after seeing this thread turned on ps3 had to update game then had to update system then had to go to bed :(give it another shot tonight I'm in still on couch duty ...if my newborn is ok with that lol

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Run from the other night with Stangposse. I'm red, he is black.

SuzukaCircuit_3_zps93055bc3.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2_zpsde743d7d.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_6_zpsae71fabe.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_1_zps35e27b9f.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_zpsfeded7cb.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_5_zps16f39ed0.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_4_zpsd9ad6b6f.jpg

This little car is a diamond in the rough! I absolutely LOVE driving it and it's got some spunk! It's a Mini Marcos, so if you have one, mod away!
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_zpsa022c07b.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_1_zpsf5dfd572.jpg

Just a cool shot of the Camaro-
Kyoto-Shoren-in_4_zps1d000774.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread