official gran turismo 5 thread

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I'd love to try that editor out. But no point now with GTA coming out. Hopefully GT6 won't block something similar.

Yea its pretty nice but you run out of ideas quick lol. Gta is for sure going to take all my free time up.

Hopefully we will not need an outside editor for gt6

I think I remember seeing something about more wheel choices and more freedom with painting. Hopefully we get something close to what forza lets you do.

Black92 I just sent you the S7 back. It has awd like you wanted and I was able to do the red bull x1 motor swap too:beer: It has 2028hp but it kinda sucks down low in the rpm range but is a screamer up top. Let me know if you want me to swap in anything else.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Awd S7 with Redbull motor

dn9b.jpg

Cobra R with Viper motor swap

00xo.jpg

qux5.jpg

5x66.jpg

bk1n.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Tunedprt - Drove the S7 last night and it is a BEAST!!! Joined a room on the TGTT and just about everyone was running a hacked car. One guy had a car that all you could see what the driver and wheels!!! Got into a few drag runs and had to bring the Subaru out to shut down a few "I'm the fastest" people.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Like I said that car was beyond crazy. I would tap the gas and it would not stop accelerating lol. The brakes couldnt handle that car I would be standing on them for what felt like forever lol

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Tunedprt - Drove the S7 last night and it is a BEAST!!! Joined a room on the TGTT and just about everyone was running a hacked car. One guy had a car that all you could see what the driver and wheels!!! Got into a few drag runs and had to bring the Subaru out to shut down a few "I'm the fastest" people.

Hey could you copy that subi for me?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hey could you copy that subi for me?

I can send you the car and you can copy it? I've never done the copy/delete data/reinstall before so I'd hate to F something up. Which reminds me, I need to save my latest data on the USB drive.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I can send you the car and you can copy it? I've never done the copy/delete data/reinstall before so I'd hate to F something up. Which reminds me, I need to save my latest data on the USB drive.

Dont worry about it. I forgot how to do it anyway lol

Mainn

Established Member
I tried out the garage editor. It's pretty neat being level 40 and having 999 trillion credits, as well as access to any car you want. :)

Anyway, Ferrari F430 on Tokyo R246.

[youtube_browser]4E9R2mzQRmE[/youtube_browser]

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Ran a 1.59.3. Then retried and I can beat my time about 3/4's the way in by two seconds, but because I did so good rounding the corners near the end one my first try, my ghost keeps passing me!!! So I got pissed and gave up... I have a picture I'll upload soon.

Mainn

Established Member
Ran a 1.59.3. Then retried and I can beat my time about 3/4's the way in by two seconds, but because I did so good rounding the corners near the end one my first try, my ghost keeps passing me!!! So I got pissed and gave up... I have a picture I'll upload soon.

Lol, close. You'll get there.

On another note, what time zone are you and when are you most likely to be online? We should try and have a run.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Havent played this in a bit but decided to get on today. Ended up making a few cars but ill just post pics of this one.

Turbo LS7 Powered Hearing the turbo spool up with the sound of the ls7 :rockon::rockon:

Makes a little over 1000hp

t10p.jpg

yrin.jpg

v7l0.jpg

wy9b.jpg

m50h.jpg

28p1.jpg

gz9v.jpg

hvig.jpg

I think next ill throw a ls9 into another one to see what it makes and which one comes out on top.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Love the pics!!! I was playing a little each night, but lately have been watching new shows and no time to play. Contract with my job is up this Thursday, so I'll be playing a little more after that...:banana:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Yea ive been playing nothing but gta5 whenever I get free time lol. fyi there was an update when I put the disc in but I didnt download it. Read online if you do the update they take away all your hacked cars :( I think ill try to enjoy these before I update or see if they will make another garage editor

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yea ive been playing nothing but gta5 whenever I get free time lol. fyi there was an update when I put the disc in but I didnt download it. Read online if you do the update they take away all your hacked cars :( I think ill try to enjoy these before I update or see if they will make another garage editor

I downloaded the new update and sure enough, you lose your hacked cars:fm: I first checked out the garage and the HP were still as they were, so I thought I was in the clear. Then I did a race and after starting, it took a little longer than usual and the cars no longer had the power they once had. Oh well, things are back to "normal" so that's a good thing I guess.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
GotHemi the only way you could do it was to download a program it but it is frowned upon by some. Gt5 keeps coming out with updates to stop people from doing it and with the last update I think the makers of gt5 have won for now. Nobody wants to make another program that works with the latest update right now.

I havent updated my game so the program still works for me. Anywho heres some pics and yes some are repetitive. I ended up making that turbo'ed Ls9 rx7. It ended up making 1446hp compared to the turbo Ls7 that made 1021hp. The ls9 powered rx7 spun so much I ended up making it awd.

Turbo LS9

ejn4.jpg

jhot.jpg

8in8.jpg

cbrv.jpg

odxt.jpg

7vy2.jpg

TURBO LS7

mnru.jpg

d9qv.jpg

ttg7.jpg

iy6a.jpg

yxrs.jpg

81re.jpg

8vju.jpg

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
GotHemi the only way you could do it was to download a program it but it is frowned upon by some. Gt5 keeps coming out with updates to stop people from doing it and with the last update I think the makers of gt5 have won for now. Nobody wants to make another program that works with the latest update right now.

I havent updated my game so the program still works for me. Anywho heres some pics and yes some are repetitive. I ended up making that turbo'ed Ls9 rx7. It ended up making 1446hp compared to the turbo Ls7 that made 1021hp. The ls9 powered rx7 spun so much I ended up making it awd.

Turbo LS9

ejn4.jpg

jhot.jpg

8in8.jpg

cbrv.jpg

odxt.jpg

7vy2.jpg

TURBO LS7

mnru.jpg

d9qv.jpg

ttg7.jpg

iy6a.jpg

yxrs.jpg

81re.jpg

8vju.jpg

Ohhh ok. Where do i get the program? Is it complex to do?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread