Official modern warfare 3 thread (ps3)

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
I dont need perks, just good ol' natural raping here...ha

you dont understand! stopping power made everything equal in the game.

you could be a LV70 ranked soldier with every perk possible, but someone good who starts out a LV1 can have stopping power as their perk, and compete with the best of them.

i hated black ops because i hate chasing people down with a gun and emptying the entire clip into them. i like one shot, one kill game play. that made MW1&2 so much fun to play!

too many babies started complaining that they were dying too fast so it looks like they gave in and eliminated that perk all-together.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
you dont understand! stopping power made everything equal in the game.

you could be a LV70 ranked soldier with every perk possible, but someone good who starts out a LV1 can have stopping power as their perk, and compete with the best of them.

i hated black ops because i hate chasing people down with a gun and emptying the entire clip into them. i like one shot, one kill game play. that made MW1&2 so much fun to play!

too many babies started complaining that they were dying too fast so it looks like they gave in and eliminated that perk all-together.

play hardcore. that will get you the one/two shot kills your looking for.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I used stopping power on mw2......it just made it easier to kill. However on the flip side you could add stopping power and not really have to have a good aim...spray and pray and they were dead.

Users who are viewing this thread