Official modern warfare 3 thread (ps3)

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i played with the old school crew alot on the first MW...not so much anymore. just havent had time.

occasionaly i still play with you guys.

ninja, orange, venom, gus, bam, kezell....is usually who i play with...we hardly ever lose.

i have let so many of you download my maps that they wont let me do it anymore lol. ninja tried and it denied him.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Great thread. Never liked black ops, still kickin it every once and a while with modern warfare 2.

svtp: evil04svtcobra
psn: evilsvt

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
i played with the old school crew alot on the first MW...not so much anymore. just havent had time.

ninja, orange, venom, gus, bam, kezell....is usually who i play with...we hardly ever lose.

i have let so many of you download my maps that they wont let me do it anymore lol. ninja tried and it denied him.

Boast much, about everything?

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member

I appretiate you letting me do that in the first place . It did work that one time but then I got a new ps3 .

Well have to tear it up when this one comes out :beer:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I appretiate you letting me do that in the first place . It did work that one time but then I got a new ps3 .

Well have to tear it up when this one comes out :beer:

not a problem...sorry i couldnt help with the new ps3....i was going to upgrade to a slim, or a new HD on mine but if i have to repurchase everything, i dont think i will.

i didnt know there was a limit. i thought we were just fooling the system.:banana:

grendel

Established Member
not a problem...sorry i couldnt help with the new ps3....i was going to upgrade to a slim, or a new HD on mine but if i have to repurchase everything, i dont think i will.

i didnt know there was a limit. i thought we were just fooling the system.:banana:

i think the limit is 5

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Just saw a long preview for MW3 on Spike. They focused more on the campaign mode and other stuff but it looks pretty good.

stangliter04

Established Member
We had some excellent nights on MW2 with the SVT crew... I lost interest in black ops but I'll be back for MW3... Already took the 2 days off after it comes out! Problem boss?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Patiently waiting,.have been playing B.O on the 360 and I really prefer the ps3 version. Plus playing for online ftl

Sent with My Massive Johnson

Users who are viewing this thread