Official modern warfare 3 thread (ps3)

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
So I haven't payed a whole lot of attention to this. But is MW3 just a reskinning of MW2?

They added some nice new features that I like much more than black ops which was and still is horrible. I hope it does play like mw2. That game was so smooth and it's nice to have to actually work for things for your weapons instead of buying them when you want

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
They added some nice new features that I like much more than black ops which was and still is horrible. I hope it does play like mw2. That game was so smooth and it's nice to have to actually work for things for your weapons instead of buying them when you want

Mineral you did it again .. the courtesy of getting the now imfamous ps3 Cod thread rolling again on to a new chapter hahaha one of the threads with the most staying power - In fact this PS3 crew has reached the ( PRO ) version of "staying power" which is trully rare on a car forum of all places. SVT power! haha Its awsome to see some of the core OG crew on here and so many newer prospects that have been fun to play along with .

Let the games begin .. Again ... More like HAPPY NEW YEAR cod thread !!!

Salute

PS Of course I am still NinjaFlip11 as my primary but I do also have my secondary mess around account where I do alot of stupid things and will continue with my hdpvr for mw3- so if you could add it Id appretiate it. So if anyone is faded when I am on this one join me when I am on Vile_Scourge_

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Lol I'll add it in the morning to your name, thanks for the words and it is awesome to see the old school ones that balled out together on cod4 still going at it 4 years later

Users who are viewing this thread