Official Pensacola Fast Fords

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Went to Holt tonight for some 1/8 mile test and tune. Got to see some quick Fbodies duke it out. Would have ran the Shelby, but don't have anything other than stock tires.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I would say yes, but recently I was brought back to BP to help with the clean up situation. Although, my schedule is forgiving on the off days.

RedlineHP

Established Member
I've met the guy personally at xXx performance.

I live in North Pensacola, car info is in the sig. Let's get Pensacola going again.

I've seen other Shelbys in the Perdido Key area, but never in Pensacola, only me.

Sorry, not just you, been driving mine around since early 08.:beer:
There are a few others around too

RedlineHP

Established Member
There are a couple that are downtown, driven to work sometimes. Mine is not a DD, so only out sometimes. I see some others every so often, not common but there around. one of the dealers had a red & silver striped one for sale, then I came by a month later they have a black & red striped one for sale. See a gray & black striped one every so often. There where at least two other Red & white striped cars like mine running around a year ago. Also had a used car dealer near my house with Vista blue & white striped one

derockgt

Established Member
trying to get a meet going in the fort walton beach area. first planned show will be on Jan 8, 2011 around 5-6. parking lot is here

748 Beal Pkwy Nw
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

its a walmart there is a lot that is sectioned off close to the main rd.

derockgt

Established Member
meet this thursday the 6th at the golden coral in mary esther at 5pm hosted my the emerald coast mustang club

414 Mary Esther Cut Off NW # A, Fort Walton Beach, FL

lostwhat83

Established Member
I just moved to Crestview, close enough to Pensacola. I would like to get something going on in this area as well. I will be a walmart on Jan 8, I"ll try to get my neighbor to play too.

Last edited:

derockgt

Established Member
I just moved to Crestview, close enough to Pensacola. I would like to get something going on in this area as well. I will be a walmart on Jan 8, I"ll try to get my neighbor to play too.

cool ill be at duke feild till like 430 maybe youll see me heading down 85. whats your neighbor got?

lostwhat83

Established Member
cool ill be at duke feild till like 430 maybe youll see me heading down 85. whats your neighbor got?

Funny. I work on Duke. He has a black Cobra. I think it is a '98, havent really met the guy yet. I drove by his place and said "Nice car". Ill be stopping by his place sometime this week, just to see if he wants to come.

derockgt

Established Member
Funny. I work on Duke. He has a black Cobra. I think it is a '98, havent really met the guy yet. I drove by his place and said "Nice car". Ill be stopping by his place sometime this week, just to see if he wants to come.

nice do you work there full time?

you got pics of your car?

lostwhat83

Established Member
nice do you work there full time?

you got pics of your car?

Yeah i work at Duke full time for now. I just PC's from WA state a few months ago. So far my car is loving this weather. Still need to get it turned though, wanting for Spring to come before i do that.

Working on posting pics in gallery

Is the first meet tomorrow or Sat? I see two different times and location.

Last edited:

derockgt

Established Member
there is two one is tomorrow at the golden coral in mary esther on mary esther blvd. then sat im trying to get one going at the walmart. on beal parkwy.

car looks good i almost got a Sonic blue one had stage 4 port and boltons pulley, but found the one i got know for 5 grand less and just missing the port. i think ive seen you on base, parked by the bx there was a sonic blue one and i was driving around trying to find stuff on base saw it and drove by to check it out i bet it was yours lol. i saw you wrote waiting to get it turned? you mean tuned? if it isnt tuned watch out man its a gernade about to blow when i bought mine it was pullied with no tune and thats the first thing i did, my tuner said it was running dangersly lean so you might want to get then asap.

Users who are viewing this thread