Official Pensacola Fast Fords

lostwhat83

Established Member
Yep that is mine parked over there. Yeah i meant tuned, and it is tuned, however, it is tuned for WA state climate, not FL climate. I tuned it the same day i swapped my pulleys :thumbsup: I just got that book. I haven't finished it yet though. LOL i didn't know this forum had a gallery section. I swapping them over there now. Wont be able to make tomorrows but ill be there on Sat.

derockgt

Established Member
cool dont know whos showing up just three people i know of :/ got to start somewhere though.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
tell me where :thumbsup:

The parking lot next to TGI Fridays and in front of Sams Club

Airport Blvd, Pensacola.

Just about every Saturday night. It's been too cold for my warm blooded self. Besides, there is someone who frequently attends who doesn't care much for me. He really won't care for me after tax season.

:D

chris05sstruck

Established Member

Airport Blvd, Pensacola.

Just about every Saturday night. It's been too cold for my warm blooded self. Besides, there is someone who frequently attends who doesn't care much for me. He really won't care for me after tax season.

Sweet man, I thought you were thinking of me again till you said they come out frequently. Damn...almost.

lostwhat83

Established Member

Airport Blvd, Pensacola.

What time? I think it makes more since to just join that meet, instead of trying to make another meet down in FT Walton.

chris05sstruck

Established Member
What's so secret about the location that I've already posted?

Yaw'll F'in? :poke:

:burnout:

Nah, he's not my type. We don't get down like you and Sean. I have viewed this thread several times. He had nothing to do with it. We don't put our location out on blast on an open forum typically, hints the pming. Never know who is lurking.

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
What's so secret about the location that I've already posted?

Yaw'll F'in? :poke:

If you call f'in comin to your house and f'in your mom because your like 40 and still live at home then sure :poke:.

What time? I think it makes more since to just join that meet, instead of trying to make another meet down in FT Walton.

Pm sent. That make 3 people to take care of your mom :thumbsup:

Nah, he's not my type. We don't get down like you and Sean. I have viewed this thread several times. He had nothing to do with it. We don't put our location out on blast on an open forum typically, hints the pming. Never know who is lurking.

What he said.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
If you call f'in comin to your house and f'in your mom because your like 40 and still live at home then sure.

You mean the house and land that are mine, paid in full, both lots (other brings me lot rent every month), and the 70 year old mother I care for because she is too the point of needing help. Guess I should have been a cold heart son by putting her in assisted living so i wouldn't have to face the shame of living with a parent. Not to mention, her added income allows me to not work as much and focus 100% on college. I have a 4.0 GPA @ Pensacola State as a Radiography major. In a few years I will specialize in MRI working in Hospitals around Pensacola.

Nice man, what a cheap shot.

That's OK guys....he's still bent about losing to a heavy pig fat slow as hell Shelby.

Now back on topic, although these guys always need to have the last words, so they wont let it go.

Last edited:

chris05sstruck

Established Member
Back on topic, you ready to race your car yet and not your wallet or mouth? You and nick should run again since he can shift the car. Be a totally different race. I have tried to be cool with you, but you keep throwing your money comments out there. Trust me when I say money isn't a issue for some of us either. Instead of build this and that for a car that doesn't matter, I put my chunks into savings, 401k, my sons college fund, and my retirement. All at the age of 23. But we don't brag about this like you love too. That's my only beef with you. Just let it go. You for some reason like to bring me up over here for no reason....

Anywho, we should all get together soon guys....but there may be a problem. I don't have a fast Ford....just a slow ass fbody.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
His shifting won't make a difference. I still pulled him in third and harder in 4th, the new tune gave me more umph, and will have 345/35/18" MT ET Streets on the car soon. Waiting for wheels to come back from WeldCraft, they are being widened to 11"

In about a month I will have:

3.73 gears
TVS 2.3L VMP blower upgrade
C&R/Revan/Shelby heat exchanger upgrade
and the wheels/tires mentioned above.

Then you are getting called out. It's on like Donkey Kong.

P.S. I never said anything about balla money in this thread, house stuff is all paid for was really my only comment. You still bitter from LS1tech? Seriously man, let's just let it go and talk shit about racing.

Last edited:

chris05sstruck

Established Member
That's what I've been trying to do...
You wanna do a before and after race so you can really see the difference? I'm down for whatever. Your car makes 750....guess what? I'm still gonna make you prove It's faster. However nick has that car running a bit better. You were pulling, but not a ton. It would just be a better run for sure,as his is shifting properly.

lostwhat83

Established Member
I say we all get together, and just enjoy these cars. F the drama. Im to old for that crap. Just a little info for everyone... There is always someone faster than "You". Stop worrying about who's faster, or who's car looks better....Just enjoy your car, and have respect for American Muscle.

derockgt

Established Member
:beer:
I say we all get together, and just enjoy these cars. F the drama. Im to old for that crap. Just a little info for everyone... There is always someone faster than "You". Stop worrying about who's faster, or who's car looks better....Just enjoy your car, and have respect for American Muscle.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread