**official svtp flip thread**

jconnor3

Established Member
Slow90 - those flips look great, especially the Subaru! I would definitely rock that through college. I'm 27 and I think I would trade you places, I'll go into college and you can take the funds from the flip and my real job in advertising! haha ok maybe not really, but college was a blast, soak it all up. Give thought to the 5 year program....that's what I did and loved it. Of course I didn't have much choice, but that last year only taking 12credits a semester was heaven!

nickf2005 - land is always a great investment, there will never be more "made". And you are right about the north side lol, it's nice, but everyone gets a snob rap there. I live in Broad Ripple and that's North enough for me. But, living in the city will only last so long, I grew up in the country so i'll be back there in a few years.

Zemedici

Established Member
i think i'm gonna start car flipping this summer with a mechanic buddy of mine.

keep this thread going! Its awesome!

nickf2005

Established Member
nickf2005 - land is always a great investment, there will never be more "made". And you are right about the north side lol, it's nice, but everyone gets a snob rap there. I live in Broad Ripple and that's North enough for me. But, living in the city will only last so long, I grew up in the country so i'll be back there in a few years.

Come over to the far east side. The water is fine! Or property is actually in Hancock county.

Posted via Topify on Android

Coiled03

Established Member
No. Colorado is an aweful state!!!! Weather sucks......

OT

Maybe it's where you live in CO, but in Denver, they get about 300 days of sunshine per year. I don't think I'd characterize that weather as sucking.

Users who are viewing this thread