Ohio boys, come on in.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Hey guys, Just checking in....
My father in law is the president of the "Northeastern Ohio Mustang Club" and is looking for some more "younger" members!
Great ppl who LOVE stangs and are very knowledgeable and helpful!

Every yr they put on a growing car show at Montrose Fairlawn (Sep 7th)....this yr is bound to be exciting with a new special guest!! (Last yr was jack roush jr.) we are also talking about hosting a track day at Nelson Ledges at the end of Aug!
Check 'me out on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/neomustang/

Last edited:

Caboose302

Established Member
Oh, heck! Had I known, I would have pulled over!

I'm about to live just minutes up the road from where I saw you.

Have you been to the Lofino's Friday car show?

Hell anytime you see me out there feel free to stop by. I'm in my garage a lot. Lol.
I try to go to Lofinos every couple weeks. Might start heading out to Friday Night Lights at Kil-Kare soon too.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Hell anytime you see me out there feel free to stop by. I'm in my garage a lot. Lol.
I try to go to Lofinos every couple weeks. Might start heading out to Friday Night Lights at Kil-Kare soon too.
I might just take you up on that offer! My other vehicle is a silver supercrew raptor. Let me know what beer you prefer! Haha
I try to visit Lofino's when my work schedule warrants. One guy had a signed Super Snake, another had a working NightRider.
I want to take my cobra to Friday night lights, but I'd probably get booted on my first run. Last time I was there, I ran 12.4's @ 122, crap launches lol!

Caboose302

Established Member
I might just take you up on that offer! My other vehicle is a silver supercrew raptor. Let me know what beer you prefer! Haha
I try to visit Lofino's when my work schedule warrants. One guy had a signed Super Snake, another had a working NightRider.
I want to take my cobra to Friday night lights, but I'd probably get booted on my first run. Last time I was there, I ran 12.4's @ 122, crap launches lol!

Haha I usually have Miller on hand. I've seen the Night rider car there. That car is crazy how much he's done to it. 12.4 is a nice run crap launch or not. Why would they kick you out?
I won't be taking mine down the track for a while since my last tune by a local shop screwed my car up.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
I doubt they will be able to do Nelson ledges anytime soon, racing there has been put on Indef hold until the track gets sorted out due to management issues and track issues.

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Hey Ohio people. I'm new here. I bought my 2014 Gt around this time last year. Any meets or events going on in NEOhio this summer?

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
All Ford show at Germain in Dublin is August 2. It's been pretty awesome the last couple of years, and Germain just renovated their entire facility this spring; it's pretty spectacular.

CarShow_zpsda0b1f6f.jpg

If I'm in town that day, I will be there.

qualls22

Established Member
All Ford show at Germain in Dublin is August 2. It's been pretty awesome the last couple of years, and Germain just renovated their entire facility this spring; it's pretty spectacular.

View attachment 20571

If I'm in town that day, I will be there.

Man that sounds like a good time but I think I'm going out of town or I'd make the trip and go!

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
The forecast doesn't look the greatest for this Saturday, so it might get re-scheduled. They have a rain date already reserved, just in case the weather doesn't cooperate.

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
...and I should have checked my e-mail first.

The show HAS been re-scheduled; the new rain-or-shine date is now September 6th!

TylerM35

Established Member
...and I should have checked my e-mail first.

The show HAS been re-scheduled; the new rain-or-shine date is now September 6th!

Thanks for the heads up! That sucks I was hoping the weather would clear up and it would be this weekend I was looking forward to it

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
In the Dayton area? If so google search sign up with your email and they will send you a email usually on Thursday of were it is. Just Google Dayton Cars and Coffee.

Last edited:

Caboose302

Established Member
Stolen from @rtvickers
"The GearHeds Car Club would like to invite everyone on their Family Poker Run for 2014. Doesn't matter what you drive or ride. Come spend the day cruising and hang out with friends and family.

Here are the details

Gearheds Poker Run
Aug 24 2014 12:30p
Start: Hooters on Rt 4 1 card
2nd : QSL Milford 1 card
3rd : QSL Florence 1 card
4th : Greendale Cin 1 card
5th : QSL Colerain 1 card last stop.

$5 per player. If there's 20 players or more half of the money will go to a charity of the winners choice. And if there's that many players then obviously we will have to use more that one deck of cards. This is all for fun. If there's any issues pertaining to the cards at the end, then we will either split the pot or deal another card. You don't have to play to join us on the cruise. So don't hesitate to come out and meet some new people and hang out with some old friends."

Trubble

Established Member
In the Dayton area? If so google search sign up with your email and they will send you a email usually on Thursday of were it is. Just Google Dayton Cars and Coffee.

Thanks for the tip. Yes I'm in the area - Tipp City.

Signed in. Hope to meet you there sometime soon.
Bill

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread