Ohio boys, come on in.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Beautiful day here in Canton. I got off work early and decided to take the Cobra for a little spin. Hopefully it will see normal driving from now on.

Mulldune

Established Member
Anyone know of any meet ups , or cruises in or around the Columbus area ....post em up

Caboose302

Established Member
Anyone know of any meet ups , or cruises in or around the Columbus area ....post em up
Only one I can think of off the top of my head.

BuckeyeStangs/Mustang Club of Ohio Columbus 2014 Spring Cruise & Open Houses[/I][/B]

Confirmed Date: Saturday, May 10, 2014

09:00 - 11:30 Open House #1: Pickups Plus Cars - 7950 Columbus Pike Lewis Center, OH 43035-9021
11:30 - 12:45 Reservoir Cruise: East across both reservoirs to just south of Johnstown and then south and west to SignatureAuto (Bosscars) in Gahanna. Approx. 42 miles, 1:15 drive time.
12:45 - 14:30 Open House #2: Signature Auto (Bosscars) - 926 Taylor Station Road Gahanna, OH 43230

Bosscars will be serving lunch :)

Other Open house activities TBD as well as the exact cruise route. More details posted here as they become available.

Thanks!

- Chuck

** UPDATE ** (3/3/14)

Only about 60 days away guys. I am looking out at the snow this morning and saying "really"? We're still on. I'm going to turn this into a sign up thread so we can get a count for the cruise and lunch so everyone who is coming say 'aye' and tell me how many.

PROPOSED CRUISE ROUTE

https://goo.gl/maps/jRgr6

Tried to make this about an hour. We could cut it shorter and parallel the reservoir more and make more of a straight shot to Rick's on the back side. Votes?

Trubble

Established Member
Anyone here driving a DIB/stripe delete GT500 near Bldg 553 at Wright-Patt?
Save me a parking space - mine will be parked there soon...

Caboose302

Established Member
Anyone here driving a DIB/stripe delete GT500 near Bldg 553 at Wright-Patt?
Save me a parking space - mine will be parked there soon...

I've seen a bunch of Shelbys over there but not one with a stripe delete. You'll see a Tangerine in the cage by the hobby shop though lol.

rtroha

Nothin special
Established Member
BTW, anybody know anyone up here in Cleveland that can get me an e-check on the L. It doesn't have cats and I don't want to put them on just to get checked unless I have to.

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Unfortunately they do. I need to get it e checked and plated and then I'll get collector plates on it. It wasn't on the road for a year doing the motor build.

Unfortunately if you live in cuyahoga county e checks are still around. When I bought my car I didn't even get regular plates for my car. I sent in all my stuff and received collector plates. Only way I see it being a problem for you is if your car is your daily driver.

rtroha

Nothin special
Established Member
Unfortunately if you live in cuyahoga county e checks are still around. When I bought my car I didn't even get regular plates for my car. I sent in all my stuff and received collector plates. Only way I see it being a problem for you is if your car is your daily driver.
I live in Lake and we still have it. The problem is the truck hasn't been plated in 2 years because of the build. Now I have to get the echeck to get the plates. It blew up right before it was due last time.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Hey Caboose302, if you were parked at a house just off G. Hall rd today, that was me that revved. I was checking out your mustang as I drove, then I saw, I assume you and did the first thing I could think of.

Caboose302

Established Member
Hey Caboose302, if you were parked at a house just off G. Hall rd today, that was me that revved. I was checking out your mustang as I drove, then I saw, I assume you and did the first thing I could think of.

Yeah that was me. Car sounded awesome. Kinda made my heart jump a bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread