Ohio boys, come on in.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks for the tip. Yes I'm in the area - Tipp City.

Signed in. Hope to meet you there sometime soon.
Bill

I work in Tipp City sounds good they had a nice turn out this past weekend.

Caboose302 I saw you car looks nice havent seen to many orange Mustangs in that body style sorry I didnt get to meet you.

Last edited:

Caboose302

Established Member
I work in Tipp City sounds good they had a nice turn out this past weekend.

Caboose302 I saw you car looks nice havent seen to many orange Mustangs in that body style sorry I didnt get to meet you.

I think I saw you once but you had a crowd around your car lol. I signed up for the emails so I'll try to be at the next one too.
Thanks, it's a work in progress. They only made the color one year. That's why I'm pissed the guy I bought it off of painted part of it black. Sorry if you had to clean up some of the drool on your car, I couldn't help myself, lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I think I saw you once but you had a crowd around your car lol. I signed up for the emails so I'll try to be at the next one too.
Thanks, it's a work in progress. They only made the color one year. That's why I'm pissed the guy I bought it off of painted part of it black. Sorry if you had to clean up some of the drool on your car, I couldn't help myself, lol.

I was wondering if you did the black or not that would piss me off too man I had a Rio Red 96 GT at one time it always looked orange in pics lol never knew they made orange in 96.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Hey Luke,

Sorry - got busy with chores on the ranch. Thought you would be tied up with your golf outing. Hope to see you on 29th.

Bill

I was we got done in time and my dad and i looked at 2006 mustang gt and it was closer then I thought to car show. We just looked around for a few mins is all

rtvickers

Established Member
If this is the case, since it's for charity, can I have extra players that won't actually be there? Like, if the group is short 4 players, I'd buy those slots.

You can play multiple hands but the cards will be marked so there will be no switching. That is what we came up with.

Caboose302

Established Member
I haven't heard when the next one is. They have a Facebook page "dayton cars and coffee" and a website. We have the Gearheds cruise on Saturday. The dayton guys are meeting in Kettering and heading down.

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Anyone in NEO going to Thompson anytime soon? I've been itching to finally see what I can do with my car.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Is that a thing still? If so, I'm there

Google Dayton cars and coffee register your email it's every other Saturday and they will email you thursday and tell you were it's at. So there should be one next weekend.

Also there is a cruise in for altimers it's free in kettering tmrw 1-5 I believe at Wilmington heights in Kettering were Papa Krankys and Kings point pub is free to get in if you eat it's 20% of proceeds donated.

Walk2Much

Established Member
Google Dayton cars and coffee register your email it's every other Saturday and they will email you thursday and tell you were it's at. So there should be one next weekend.

Also there is a cruise in for altimers it's free in kettering tmrw 1-5 I believe at Wilmington heights in Kettering were Papa Krankys and Kings point pub is free to get in if you eat it's 20% of proceeds donated.

Is there ever anything going on in the evenings? I pretty much work every Saturday. I remember seeing people gather by the Kmart and waffle house by the Greene, but that has been a few years ago.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Is there ever anything going on in the evenings? I pretty much work every Saturday. I remember seeing people gather by the Kmart and waffle house by the Greene, but that has been a few years ago.

This is the only thing I'm aware of and I have not went.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409021328.123050.jpg

The kmart is no more it's at the old Eastgate Ford on Friday nights and from what I hear they have been kicked out cause the building is being torn down.

Caboose302

Established Member
This is the only thing I'm aware of and I have not went.
View attachment 23365

The kmart is no more it's at the old Eastgate Ford on Friday nights and from what I hear they have been kicked out cause the building is being torn down.

Yeah I stopped by there last Friday and there was two old guys with a 55 and a 57 chevy and that was it. I was wondering what happened. Don't see why they can't move it to the movie theater unless that's getting torn down as well.

Users who are viewing this thread