Oil leak in my Boss...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
While looking at it up on the lift at the dealer today (more trans issues, getting a new clutch installed :shrug: I noticed something interesting...

i-xxn6VJZ-XL.jpg

It's leaking again.
mzi.esztuhqc.png

BADZL1

Shunned from C5!
Established Member
oh no..
I am glad I am taking my time reading forums before I buy anything...
See if you can find out if there is a TSB on it.

LostPony

Established Member
I wish it was dry today, every once in a while I swear I smell burning oil when I stop at a light in my car. There are so many crappy shitboxes around here though that it could just as easily be another car. I want to crawl under mine just the same and check that crank seal...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I wish it was dry today, every once in a while I swear I smell burning oil when I stop at a light in my car. There are so many crappy shitboxes around here though that it could just as easily be another car. I want to crawl under mine just the same and check that crank seal...

I never smelled anything. I just noticed a few small drops on my garage floor. Never hurts to check, but remember, the first dealer (very busy one) said they'd only seen maybe 1-2 GT's come in with this issue and the second looked at me like I said the muffler bearings went bad. I've done searches on several other forums and found nothing like this; This is not a common issue.

Users who are viewing this thread