Oil Spil 31 years ago and today

Solopony

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHmhxpQEGPo"]YouTube- Rachel Maddow- The more spills change_ the more they stay the same[/nomedia]

I really couldn't believe this.

Last edited:

2000GT-281

Established Member
I wish something else would happen so we didnt have to hear about this every day. Gives me a headache.

pete85fox

Established Member
God Im so sick of hearing people bitch and complain about the spill. You have a bunch of dumbass people who have no idea whats actually going on but yet they have opinions that they want to share with everyone. Liberals like this lady and Obama are ruining this country. Does she have any better ideas on how to fix this leak? Maybe if we didnt have to drill a mile deep b/c were so far out in the ocean than maybe we could plug it easier.:fm::fm:

2000GT-281

Established Member
then go help them do something bout it i mean shit i wish i could do something anything cause alot of people an animals are losing alot down there.

What do you suggest? I can tell you one thing, if I lived down there I wouldnt be holding up a sign protesting BP. I would be on the beach cleaning up or lending a hand where I could. Its not like when there is a tornado where I live and people die, homes are destroyed, and lives torn apart the residents of the Gulf Coast come running.

Is this BPs fault? Of course. Will I stop buying gas from them? Never. We need to drill off shore, and this is what can happen as a result. Hopefully something is gained from this spill. Knowledge so that in the future there is not another spill like this one.

BTW, I would have stopped the leak weeks ago, but like Obama and the rest of his staff, I dont have a ****ing clue how to. I will leave it to the professionals to figure out.

My point is that the news media is making it look as bad as it possibly can. How about showing BP some support? What about being optimistic that the leak will be contained soon? No way. They couldnt possibly do that.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
her video was fine and showed nature will be fine in time and that this will all work out

until the last like 30 seconds when she went on "most profitable industry ever"....no crap, you know why you make $10 billion a year....so when a spill happens you have $10 billion to clean it up

pete85fox

Established Member
What do you suggest? I can tell you one thing, if I lived down there I wouldnt be holding up a sign protesting BP. I would be on the beach cleaning up or lending a hand where I could. Its not like when there is a tornado where I live and people die, homes are destroyed, and lives torn apart the residents of the Gulf Coast come running.

Is this BPs fault? Of course. Will I stop buying gas from them? Never. We need to drill off shore, and this is what can happen as a result. Hopefully something is gained from this spill. Knowledge so that in the future there is not another spill like this one.

BTW, I would have stopped the leak weeks ago, but like Obama and the rest of his staff, I dont have a ****ing clue how to. I will leave it to the professionals to figure out.

My point is that the news media is making it look as bad as it possibly can. How about showing BP some support? What about being optimistic that the leak will be contained soon? No way. They couldnt possibly do that.

Thank you. Finally someone who has some damn brains.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member

it just came out wrong it sounded like you didnt give a damn lol only thing good that will come out of this all is that rooms and shit will be cheap on the beach's

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Interesting. I'll agree, not being able to stop the leak quickly is bullshit.

2000GT-281

Established Member
I swear that I care as much as anyone. I just hate reading about so much negativity every single day. Who really thinks that BP would rather be losing this oil into the Gulf than refining it so they can sell it? They are losing billions this way. I think they would love to have not had their multi million dollar rig blow up, kill people, sink, and spew oil into the Gulf.

RAWRIGHT

Established Member
I can't stand that Bitch. That well leaked the same or more oil daily as the BP well for damn near a year and guess what the world didn't come to an end.:shrug: Yea BP ****ed up big time and it will cost them a truck load of cash, but in the end the environment will recover and it will get cleaned up.:rollseyes

Solopony

Established Member
Nobody understands the point here. They make enough money where actions for this possibility should be constantly researched and have a plan in hand for containment. It's happend before and will most likely happen again. A lot of people say it is part of the trade. Well than another part should be taking action for the possibility of disaster. I know it's not the end of the world but it's pathetic the response they have.

Users who are viewing this thread